Deep Ellum Arts Festival Will Rock Main Street This Weekend
The Deep Ellum Arts Festival is celebrating 18 years of arts, food, and music in Dallas this weekend. Hop on the Green Line to Deep Ellum and bring the family to explore over 200 artists and vendors set up along Main Street on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Explore 6 blocks of art, music, and food in Deep Ellum this weekend. There will be 200 artists and 100 original bands rocking Main Street from Friday to Sunday. It’ll be a great time for the whole family! Even your pets are welcome! Dress up Spike and Fido in their finest costumes for the Pet Parade on Sunday at 11AM!
Admission is FREE, but parking could get tight. Take the DART Green Line to Deep Ellum to save yourself some hassle.
- Joan Rivers’ Doc Reportedly Took Selfie Moments Before Cardiac Arrest
- What’s Hot: The 52nd Annual National Championship American Indian Pow Wow
- Does Derrick’s Dad Think Victoria Might Actually Win Big Brother?
- This Hilarious Kid Sits In On Mom’s Sonogram & PANICKED
- Meredith Vieira Reveals Past Abusive Relationship
- Covergirl Ad Photoshopped To Reflect NFL Controversy
- 10 Things Single Parents Won’t Say Because They Are Afraid They Will Be Judged!
- The Funniest Amazon Review You Will Ever Read!
- VIDEO: Beyonce FORGETS To Lip Sync. Oops!
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music