Deep Ellum Arts Festival Will Rock Main Street This Weekend
The Deep Ellum Arts Festival is celebrating 18 years of arts, food, and music in Dallas this weekend. Hop on the Green Line to Deep Ellum and bring the family to explore over 200 artists and vendors set up along Main Street on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Explore 6 blocks of art, music, and food in Deep Ellum this weekend. There will be 200 artists and 100 original bands rocking Main Street from Friday to Sunday. It’ll be a great time for the whole family! Even your pets are welcome! Dress up Spike and Fido in their finest costumes for the Pet Parade on Sunday at 11AM!
Admission is FREE, but parking could get tight. Take the DART Green Line to Deep Ellum to save yourself some hassle.
- VIDEO: This Is The Most Heart Warming Thing You Will Watch All Week! ATM Automated Thanking Machine!
- KVIL Poptopia Headliner Phillip Phillips Talks About His First Kiss, And Much More
- If You Love Great Movies You Won’t Love This! Sharknado 2 In 2 Minutes!
- Julie’s Review Room: Guardians Of The Galaxy
- VIDEO: Vin Diesel Singing Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me.”
- Kate Upton Denied Puppy By MLB Player Boyfriend
- Lily Allen Says Miley’s Bangerz Tour Is “Incredible To Watch”
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September