Deep Ellum Arts Festival Will Rock Main Street This Weekend
The Deep Ellum Arts Festival is celebrating 18 years of arts, food, and music in Dallas this weekend. Hop on the Green Line to Deep Ellum and bring the family to explore over 200 artists and vendors set up along Main Street on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Explore 6 blocks of art, music, and food in Deep Ellum this weekend. There will be 200 artists and 100 original bands rocking Main Street from Friday to Sunday. It’ll be a great time for the whole family! Even your pets are welcome! Dress up Spike and Fido in their finest costumes for the Pet Parade on Sunday at 11AM!
Admission is FREE, but parking could get tight. Take the DART Green Line to Deep Ellum to save yourself some hassle.
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Leigh Ann: Mama June Takes Abuser’s Side
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Kim Kardashian’s New Product To Make You Look Three Sizes Smaller
- How To Explain Dallas To Out-Of-Towners
- What’s Hot: The Jack-O-Lantern Ball
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard To Delay Assisted Suicide
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out