Deep Ellum Arts Festival Will Rock Main Street This Weekend
The Deep Ellum Arts Festival is celebrating 18 years of arts, food, and music in Dallas this weekend. Hop on the Green Line to Deep Ellum and bring the family to explore over 200 artists and vendors set up along Main Street on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Explore 6 blocks of art, music, and food in Deep Ellum this weekend. There will be 200 artists and 100 original bands rocking Main Street from Friday to Sunday. It’ll be a great time for the whole family! Even your pets are welcome! Dress up Spike and Fido in their finest costumes for the Pet Parade on Sunday at 11AM!
Admission is FREE, but parking could get tight. Take the DART Green Line to Deep Ellum to save yourself some hassle.
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Tweeting ‘People Who Have Really Been Raped Remember’
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Carrie Underwood’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Everything
- Feeling Dumb? These 10 People Will Make You Look Like A Genius
- First Pictures Of The Brangelina Wedding Revealed
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie