Deep Ellum Arts Festival Will Rock Main Street This Weekend
The Deep Ellum Arts Festival is celebrating 18 years of arts, food, and music in Dallas this weekend. Hop on the Green Line to Deep Ellum and bring the family to explore over 200 artists and vendors set up along Main Street on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Explore 6 blocks of art, music, and food in Deep Ellum this weekend. There will be 200 artists and 100 original bands rocking Main Street from Friday to Sunday. It’ll be a great time for the whole family! Even your pets are welcome! Dress up Spike and Fido in their finest costumes for the Pet Parade on Sunday at 11AM!
Admission is FREE, but parking could get tight. Take the DART Green Line to Deep Ellum to save yourself some hassle.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies