Deep Ellum Arts Festival Will Rock Main Street This Weekend
The Deep Ellum Arts Festival is celebrating 18 years of arts, food, and music in Dallas this weekend. Hop on the Green Line to Deep Ellum and bring the family to explore over 200 artists and vendors set up along Main Street on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Explore 6 blocks of art, music, and food in Deep Ellum this weekend. There will be 200 artists and 100 original bands rocking Main Street from Friday to Sunday. It’ll be a great time for the whole family! Even your pets are welcome! Dress up Spike and Fido in their finest costumes for the Pet Parade on Sunday at 11AM!
Admission is FREE, but parking could get tight. Take the DART Green Line to Deep Ellum to save yourself some hassle.
- Couple Stuck Together During Heat Of The Moment, Rushed To Hospital
- Kim Kardashian Rediculous Requests For Product Endorsements
- Walter White Doll In Toys-R-US! Is It To Much?
- BREAKING: Michael Sams Released From Cowboys
- Renee Zellweger Looks Almost Unrecognizable At Event
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Women In Halloween Costumes
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Lorde’s ‘Hunger Games’ Soundtrack to Feature Kanye West, Charli XCX, Tinashé
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’