Deep Ellum Arts Festival Will Rock Main Street This Weekend
The Deep Ellum Arts Festival is celebrating 18 years of arts, food, and music in Dallas this weekend. Hop on the Green Line to Deep Ellum and bring the family to explore over 200 artists and vendors set up along Main Street on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Explore 6 blocks of art, music, and food in Deep Ellum this weekend. There will be 200 artists and 100 original bands rocking Main Street from Friday to Sunday. It’ll be a great time for the whole family! Even your pets are welcome! Dress up Spike and Fido in their finest costumes for the Pet Parade on Sunday at 11AM!
Admission is FREE, but parking could get tight. Take the DART Green Line to Deep Ellum to save yourself some hassle.
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, ‘Ghost Stories’
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Zazza & Julie Play Helium Karaoke
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘Heaven Is For Real’
- Dallas Summer Musicals Presents Evita Now Playing At Fair Park Music Hall
- Zazza and Julie’s #TBT Photos
- Ariana & Scheana From Vanderpump Rules Share Secrets With Zazza & Julie
- She Mail: Woman Unhappy With Boyfriend’s Joke About Encouraging Her Weight Gain
- Zazza Zoo: Liesl Is A Lump Of Love