Adam Levine Is Newly Single
Maroon 5 singer and The Voice coach, Adam Levine and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria’s Secret model Anne V, have decided to call it quits.
Anne confirmed the news with People, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
The couple started dating in 2010 when they met at the Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party. The pair made a particularly big (and adorable) splash recently at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway.
Though Levine is the more famous of the two, Anne V has been in a remarkable eight straight in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and made three appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Amazon Delivering To Select Dallas Cities In Less Than An Hour
- Britney Spears Was Forced To Enter Rehab
- BREAKING: Explosion In New York City Building Causes It To Collapse!
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Deserving Couple And Plays Wedding Singer For Them
- The Best Patios In Dallas To Have A Drink
- Man Caught Making Love To A Stuffed Animal In Wal-Mart
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Bridge Collapses In Central Texas On I-35
- 5 Rihanna Movie Appearances Before ‘Home’