Adam Levine Is Newly Single
Maroon 5 singer and The Voice coach, Adam Levine and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria’s Secret model Anne V, have decided to call it quits.
Anne confirmed the news with People, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
The couple started dating in 2010 when they met at the Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party. The pair made a particularly big (and adorable) splash recently at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway.
Though Levine is the more famous of the two, Anne V has been in a remarkable eight straight in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and made three appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- You Have To Love A Good Mom Parody! Watch This One To “All About That Bass”
- 33 Genius Hacks Guaranteed To Make A Parents Job Easier!
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- #FoodieHoliday #TodayNFood #LiveLocal
- WATCH: Meghan Trainor Cover ‘Shake It Off’
- Fashion Fridays
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- Venezuela Has A Shortage On Breast Implants