Maroon 5 singer and The Voice coach, Adam Levine and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria’s Secret model Anne V, have decided to call it quits.
Anne confirmed the news with People, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
The couple started dating in 2010 when they met at the Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party. The pair made a particularly big (and adorable) splash recently at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway.
Though Levine is the more famous of the two, Anne V has been in a remarkable eight straight in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and made three appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- GoFundMe Raises Thousands For Teen Who Helped Man Carry Groceries
- Father Refuses To Claim Body Of Orlando Shooting Victim
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 28, 2016 (Audio)
- “Clock Boy” Returns To DFW
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- President Obama Does 5 Things Harder Than Registering To Vote (Video)
- Need A Reason To Have Kids? Hilarious List Provides Plenty To Choose From
- Seal Joins Montreal Street Performer for Surprise ‘Stand By Me’ Duet
- Kim Kardashian Releases New 4th Of July “Kimojis” (NSFW)
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music