Adam Levine Is Newly Single
Maroon 5 singer and The Voice coach, Adam Levine and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria’s Secret model Anne V, have decided to call it quits.
Anne confirmed the news with People, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
The couple started dating in 2010 when they met at the Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party. The pair made a particularly big (and adorable) splash recently at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway.
Though Levine is the more famous of the two, Anne V has been in a remarkable eight straight in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and made three appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Is Sia Really Afraid Of Fame?
- George W. Bush Becomes First President To Do Ice Bucket Challenge
- Huge Rats Run Rampant & Attacks Reporter In NYC
- This “Artist” Squirts Paint Out Of His Eye
- Steve Kemble’s Dose Of Sass!
- Guy Fakes His Own Death So He Doesn’t Have To Get Married
- Comedians Response To Westboro Baptist Church’s Plan To Protest Robin Williams Funeral
- Super Bowl Halftime Show Short List Posted, Who Do You Want To See??
- See Aerosmith LIVE
- Score Tickets To “Buyer & Cellar” Starring Michael Urie