Adam Levine Is Newly Single
Maroon 5 singer and The Voice coach, Adam Levine and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria’s Secret model Anne V, have decided to call it quits.
Anne confirmed the news with People, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
The couple started dating in 2010 when they met at the Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party. The pair made a particularly big (and adorable) splash recently at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway.
Though Levine is the more famous of the two, Anne V has been in a remarkable eight straight in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and made three appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Vine Of The Day: Black Vs. White- 01.25.15
- Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Fat (And It’s Awesome)
- #WeekendRewind: How To Win College, What Not To Drink & Everything Wrong With America
- Emma Watson Used The #SATWordOfTheWeek!
- Would You Be Able To Do This?!
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice’s Daughter Writes Song About Her Mom In Prison
- Which Original “Housewife” Is Returning To The Show?
- Vine Of The Day: Rude Awakening- 01.24.15
- VIDEO: Have You Seen The New Extended Carl’s Jr. Bikini Model Ad?
- The New 2015 Gerber Baby Is Freakin’ Adorable: See The Photo Here!