Maroon 5 singer and The Voice coach, Adam Levine and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria’s Secret model Anne V, have decided to call it quits.
Anne confirmed the news with People, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
The couple started dating in 2010 when they met at the Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party. The pair made a particularly big (and adorable) splash recently at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway.
Though Levine is the more famous of the two, Anne V has been in a remarkable eight straight in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and made three appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- NFL Hall Of Famer Warren Sapp Bitten By A Shark (PHOTO)
- Man Surprises BFF With A New Kidney!
- DFW Flight Makes Emergency Landing, See The Video
- Man Reunites With Officer He Credits For Saving His Life
- Police Looking For Men Who Drove Van Into Fort Worth ISD Building And Stole ATM
- Former Lottery Winner Blows $3 Million On Meth
- Kelly Clarkson Sets The World Ablaze With “Slaves” Tweet
- Adele Invites Drag Queen Onstage in Seattle
- Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Video Of Son, Saint West
- Lenny Kravitz Lets Love Rule at Democratic National Convention