Adam Levine Is Newly Single
Maroon 5 singer and The Voice coach, Adam Levine and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria’s Secret model Anne V, have decided to call it quits.
Anne confirmed the news with People, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
The couple started dating in 2010 when they met at the Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party. The pair made a particularly big (and adorable) splash recently at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway.
Though Levine is the more famous of the two, Anne V has been in a remarkable eight straight in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and made three appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy
- Julie’s Review Room: Nightcrawler
- Allison Sweeney Leaves “Days Of Our Lives” – Read Her Farewell Letter To Fans
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Stacy’s Foodie Blog: Bacon Bash update!!
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life