Adam Levine Is Newly Single
Maroon 5 singer and The Voice coach, Adam Levine and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria’s Secret model Anne V, have decided to call it quits.
Anne confirmed the news with People, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
The couple started dating in 2010 when they met at the Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party. The pair made a particularly big (and adorable) splash recently at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway.
Though Levine is the more famous of the two, Anne V has been in a remarkable eight straight in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and made three appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Atari Cartridges Found in Landfill Get $100K on eBay
- Dancing With the Stars FULL Line-Up Announced
- Huge Party Held in Memory of News Reporter Alison Parker
- Miley Cyrus’ Latest Photo Shoot Is Basically Porn
- Taylor Swift’s New Video Catching Flack for ‘Channeling Colonialism’
- Someone Insulted Katy Perry During Her Show And Her Response Is Priceless
- Jennifer Aniston Caught In Public Wearing Nothing But A Towel. See The Pic!
- The 10 Best Things To Do In Dallas When You’re Alone
- Who Were The Top 10 Heartthrobs From The 90s? Number One Is Still On Top Of Their Game!
- Chipotle Announces More Delivery Services