Get A Divorce Ring When Things Go Wrong
A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kris Allen – Its Always You
- Kris Allen – In Time
- Win Justin Timberlake Tickets
- KVIL Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend
- Win Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tickets
- Prenup? If I Marry Khloe, I’m Taking Half!… French Montana
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Vine Of The Day: Online Dating Woes- 11.26.14