Get A Divorce Ring When Things Go Wrong
A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch This Cow Cuddle With The Man That Saved Him From A Slaughterhouse!
- LISTEN: 911 Dispatcher Hangs Up On Call While Teen Is Dying
- Pam’s Famous Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- Khloe Kardashian Bares All For The Haters
- Alec Baldwin, Daughter Ireland, Mock Infamous 2007 Voicemail Rant
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Netflix Streaming In August: What Is Coming And What Is Going
- Bobbi Kristina: Details On Her Final Moments
- Why Is Malia Obama Spending Her Summer In New York City Away From The White House?
- Child Star Michael Oliver: You’ll Never Guess What He Looks Like Now