Get A Divorce Ring When Things Go Wrong
A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- Venezuela Has A Shortage On Breast Implants
- Jennifer Lawrence Was Chris Martin’s Guest Of Honor At Show Last Night
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Are Excited About Dallas Pride!
- Miss Texas In Studio Talks Pageants & Solo Cup Talent!
- What’s Hot: Drink-Play-Love
- will.i.am Debuts New Eyewear Line, ill i. Optics
- Melissa Rivers’ First TV Appearance Since Death Of Mother