Get A Divorce Ring When Things Go Wrong
A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Reese Witherspoon’s (And Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair’s Kiss) ‘Cruel Intentions’ Reunion
- Funny Or Die Makes Fun Of The Duggar Scandal And It’s Hilarious
- AUDIO: We Talked To Lee Leipsner From Columbia Records Today
- Things Every Teenage Girl Did In The Summer During The 90’s
- Lana Del Rey Show Will Not Be Rescheduled
- Taylor Swift’s Concert Bracelets Just Saved These Girls Lives! No Seriously They Did!
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt Teaches His 2-Year-Old Son The Pledge Of Allegiance
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection
- VIDEO: If Men Had Periods This Is What The Commercial Would Look Like!