Get A Divorce Ring When Things Go Wrong
A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Michael Buble Does The Hot Dog Dance
- 20 Disturbing Easter Bunny Pictures You Have To See
- Read Every Justin Bieber Joke From His Roast Here (Clean Version)
- Definitive Proof That Texas Has Everything Any Human Could Ever Want
- Jay Z Launches Streaming Service Tidal With Support Of Many Artists. How Much Will It Cost YOU?
- Zayn Malik Solo Material Leaked
- PICS: Is This The World’s Sexiest Male Math Teacher?
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Hanson to Headline Their Own Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival in Oklahoma
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale