Get A Divorce Ring When Things Go Wrong
A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- I’m Not Fance Parody! Mom’s You Will Love This!
- PHOTO: Nick Jonas’ Amazing Abs
- Woman Receives Epic Hookup Invitation On Tinder
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- October 1st Is National Kale Day!! So Very 2014
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Celebrities With Fake Teeth
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Leigh Ann: Whoopi & Rosie Faught On The View
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’