Get A Divorce Ring When Things Go Wrong
A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Video: Ouch! Demi Lovato Takes A Tumble Performing At LA Pool Party
- Ashton Kutcher And Mila Kunis Are Married
- ANT-MAN Advanced Screening Passes Giveaway
- Sea Life Grapevine Aquarium Tickets Giveaway
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?
- Kaboom Town In Addison Last Night: HOW Many People?
- VIDEO: 6.5 Foot Shark Caught (And Released) Off North Carolina Coast
- VIDEOS: Watch Minions Watching Movies
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??