Alec Baldwin, the 54 year-old, star of 30 Rock has proposed to his 28-year-old girlfriend, Hilaria Thomas.
Thomas is a yoga instructor and co-owner at New York’s Yoga Vida.
Access Hollywood is reporting that Alec Baldwin is engaged to a 28-year-old. The actor’s publicist confirmed the rumors saying, “Alec proposed to Hilaria this weekend.”
The wedding date has yet to be set.
In January the actor told Piers Morgan about how he had found love, “I was married and I was with somebody for 10 years and then after I got divorced, I dated people and I had one girlfriend for several years… and right before I met Hilaria… I did lay in my bed and say, ‘This is it. I’m gonna be alone for the rest of my life, I’m gonna die alone in this apartment in this bed, I’ll have my friends, I’ll have Twitter, I’ll have Words with Friends, I’ll have my New Yorker subscription… I’ll have my quiet, unhappy life,’ and then right when I put it all on the shelf, and it was over… I walked into a restaurant… and I met this woman who is probably one of the greatest people I’ve ever met in my life.”
Alec had previously been married to Kim Basinger, which ended in 2002. This will be Hilaria’s first marriage.
- Video: Frisco Man Pays Speeding Ticket In Pennies
- Video: Dumb Texas Criminal Cuts Himself On Window Breaking Into House
- 88-Year-Old Woman Stabs Son With Steak Knife
- Video: The ‘Dirty Dancing’ Stormtroopers Performance That You Must See
- Memorial Day: In Memory of Many; In Honor of All
- Gorilla Killed at Cincinnati Zoo when 4-Year-Old Child Falls into Enclosure
- ‘Finding Dory’ Could Feature Disney-Pixar’s First Lesbian Couple
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay