Alec Baldwin, the 54 year-old, star of 30 Rock has proposed to his 28-year-old girlfriend, Hilaria Thomas.
Thomas is a yoga instructor and co-owner at New York’s Yoga Vida.
Access Hollywood is reporting that Alec Baldwin is engaged to a 28-year-old. The actor’s publicist confirmed the rumors saying, “Alec proposed to Hilaria this weekend.”
The wedding date has yet to be set.
In January the actor told Piers Morgan about how he had found love, “I was married and I was with somebody for 10 years and then after I got divorced, I dated people and I had one girlfriend for several years… and right before I met Hilaria… I did lay in my bed and say, ‘This is it. I’m gonna be alone for the rest of my life, I’m gonna die alone in this apartment in this bed, I’ll have my friends, I’ll have Twitter, I’ll have Words with Friends, I’ll have my New Yorker subscription… I’ll have my quiet, unhappy life,’ and then right when I put it all on the shelf, and it was over… I walked into a restaurant… and I met this woman who is probably one of the greatest people I’ve ever met in my life.”
Alec had previously been married to Kim Basinger, which ended in 2002. This will be Hilaria’s first marriage.
- #InTheKVILKitchen We’re making KVIL Valentine Chocolate Pasta
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs
- Protesters to Clash Over Beyoncé at NFL Headquarters
- A New Harry Potter Book Is Coming This Summer!
- Paul McCartney Creates Audio Mojis for Valentines Day
- Ryan Reynolds Grabs Blake Lively’s Boob In An Epic Instagram Pic
- The 100 Most Romantic Restaurants In The Country
- Kelly Clarkson Pens A Children’s Book
- The Ponder Band Needs Your Help After Someone Stole $20,000 From The Booster Fund
- Beyonce Posts Pics Of Her Airbnb Super Bowl House