A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100
- Can You Solve The Latest Math Problem Floating Around Facebook!
- 7-Year-Old Kid Tries To Beat Up Armed Robber In Video Game Store!
- This Guy Is So Drunk He Has A Conversation With Himself In A Mirror
- Ladies, There Is A Naked Magic Show Just For You!
- Rebel Wilson Drops The Mic On David Schwimmer and James Corden In Latest Rap Battle
- Best Places To Celebrate Memorial Day In DFW This Weekend