Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- The 9 Most Patriotic Movies To Watch On Netflix This Weekend
- Tiffani Thiessen Just Welcomed A New Baby Boy And He Is Adorable
- People Are Freaking Out About Putting Peas In Guacamole
- Woman Gets Lost, Gives Birth, Gets Attacked By Bees, And Starts A Wild Fire All In The Same Day
- Jen And Ben Are Going To Live On The Same Property After Divorce
- #SunBurnArt Is A Real Thing And It’s Ridiculously Dangerous!
- These 30 Things Will Make You Feel Really Old! WOW, Time Flies!
- Bubble Wrap Doesn’t Pop Anymore! This Is So Sad!
- Matt Damon Just Debuted His Pony Tail And We Aren’t Sure How We Feel About It
- TRE Staycation Wednesdays With Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr