Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- LISTEN: Zac Efron And Adam Devine Talk To Us About Their New Movie
- VIDEO: Girl Tries To Catch Bouquet And Forgets She’s Holding A Baby
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- 25 AMAZING Clothing Items You Didn’t Know You Could Buy Right Now!
- This Might Be The Biggest Engagement Announcement Fail Of All Time
- Did Katy Perry Just Announce She’ll Be Running For President In 2020?
- If You Have Celiac Disease, This Pill Will Let You Eat Gluten Soon!
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space”