Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- PIC: These Celebs Get Caught Red Handed Staring At Chrissy Teigen’s Butt
- Wow! Former Wild Man Colin Farrell Hasn’t Dated Anyone In HOW LONG?!
- WATCH: Monkey Drop Kicks Man Who Gave It The Finger
- VIDEO: Jason Alexander Channels George Costanza As He Records Kat Dennings’ Voicemail
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt And Jimmy Fallon’s Version Of Uptown Funk Will Make Your Monday AWESOME
- “You Won Another Gold Tonight Dad.” The Jenners And Kardashians Support Bruce On Social Media
- PICS: Beyoncé Shares Photos From Her Mom’s Wedding
- WATCH: Justin Bieber Crashes High School Prom
- Bruce Jenner: The Interview And The Incredible Power Of Conversation
- You Could Win A Walt Disney World Vacation