Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Lisa Bonet’s Tweets Aimed At The Bill Cosby Scandal? She’s Not On His Side It Seems…
- Third Steamy, Hot, Naughty “Fifty Shades of Grey” Trailer Is Out!
- Did Kourtney Just Break up with Scott on Instagram?
- KVIL Listener Photographs Chris Martin At Gwyneth Paltrow’s Event In Dallas
- Which Pop Star Did Sam Smith Get Detention For Seeing?
- #WeekendRewind: Mark Cuban Makes $6 & College Goes To Hogwarts
- VIDEO: EPIC Semi Truck Jump Over Speeding Formula 1 Car
- BREAKING: Chris Martin Spotted With Gwyneth Paltrow At Dallas Goop Opening
- Jennifer Aniston: “I Bared My Butt Way Way Before Kim Kardashian”
- VIDEO: Meghan Trainor “All About That Bass”…Best Parody?