Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Which Female Artist Will Join Katy Perry For Her Super Bowl Halftime Show?
- BREAKING: A Ft. Worth Police Officer Injured; Suspect Dead In Shooting.
- Pet of the Week: Dingo & Sydney
- Guy Speeds Through Traffic Camera For Creative Proposal
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Vagina Steamed At Spa, Preaches It’s Virtues On Goop
- Bruce Betrayed! Kim Feels His Sex Change Will “Spoil” Her Image
- Rhode Island Principle Comes Up With The Most Creative Way Possible To Tell Students It’s A Snow day
- Parody Video Kim Kardashian Did For T-Mobile Is Hilarious
- High School Student Asked Selena Gomez To Prom In The Most Awesome Way Possible
- Goofiest Photos Captured At The Australian Open