A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Paul Simon Performs ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ at the DNC
- Here Is Everything Being Added To Netflix For August
- Cockroach Milk Could Be The Superfood Of The Future!
- Police Called To Lindsay Lohan’s Home After Fight With Fiancé
- Ingrid Michaelson on Using Sign Language in Her ‘Hell No’ Video
- Hitting The Snooze Button In The Morning Is Actually Bad For You!
- The “Wonder Woman” Trailer Looks AMAZING! We Have To Go See This!
- Alessia Cara Covers U2’s ‘One’
- Local Teen’s Lemonade Stand For “Back The Blue” Vandalized In Denton
- Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram After Crying On Stage