Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Sheryl Crow to Perform National Anthem at the First Democratic Debate
- Mathew Knowles Offers Seminar on How to Be Like Beyoncé
- Your Netflix Subscription Is About To Go Up And You’re Not Going To Be Happy About It
- Are You Over Empire Already??
- The Reenactment Of The Motorcade In Dealey Plaza Today Was A Step Back In Time!
- Tons Of People Are Freaking Out Over This Victoria Secret Photoshop Fail
- Male Radio Host Has Sexist Rant Against Woman Who Makes Sports Broadcasting History!
- Taylor Swift Says We All Need A Break From Her!
- A 13-Year-Old Invented A Way To Keep People From Driving Drunk Or High
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?