Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Beyoncé’s Music Could Be Removed From TIDAL Completely
- REUNITED: Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Back Together?
- Johnny Depp’s Daughter Celebrates Her “Sour Sixteen” In Style
- WATCH: Ian Somerhalder Yells At His Fans In Paris
- REPORT: Rob Kardashian Enters Rehab In Florida
- Tracy Morgan Returning to TV! When Will He Make His Return?
- CONFIRMED: Bob Saget Will Reprise Role As Danny Tanner In Full House Reunion
- WARNING: Facebook Messenger Can Track Your Location!
- Use This Evil Text Trick To Shut Down Someone Else’s iPhone!
- Who In Their Right Mind Would Buy A $18,000 Vibrator?