Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- VIDEO: Rachel Platten Sings Uplifting “Fight Song” Duet With 7 Year-Old Cancer Patient
- Your Kids Are Using This Sneaky App To Hide Pictures From You
- Taylor Swift Labor Day!
- VIDEO: Woman Tries To Do The Splits On Live TV, But It Doesn’t Go As Planned…
- EXCLUSIVE: We Chat With Jamie Lawson About Touring With Ed Sheeran And Much More!
- Remember The Guy With A 19 Inch Hotrod? There’s A Video Of It Now!
- Here Is Your Guide To Ridiculous Fast Food Secret Menu Items!
- This Full House Star Has A Daughter That’s A YouTube Star
- Tracy Morgan Gets ‘$90 Million’ From WalMart, Says Damon Wayans
- Customer Treats These Two Women Like Dirt Then Gets Instant Karma