Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- BREAKING: Tragic News About Cecil The Lion’s Brother Jericho
- Have You Seen These Rare Deleted Scenes From “The Shawshank Redemption”?
- It’s Tense At Today’s Funeral For Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Have You Seen This Epic Pomeranian Sneeze?
- Ashlee Simpson Welcomes Baby Girl!
- Mom Photographs Her Daughter And Dog Wearing The Same Thing Sparking Cuteness Debate
- LISTEN: Idiot Calls 911 Cause Girlfriend’s Cat Ate His Bacon
- British Swear Words We Need To Start Using Immediately
- Facts That Might Freak Out Your Friends
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?