Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- This Mother And Daughter Have Spent $63K On Matching Plastic Surgery
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- You Might Be Able To Tell If Someone Is A Psycho By The Way They Yawn!
- Woman Asks Men To Hold Her Underwear In The Best Prank EVER!!!
- Arizona Couple Finds $50,000 In Safe While Renovating Kitchen
- “Bruh,” “Awesomsauce,” “Butthurt” Among New Words Added To The Dictionary
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video
- Has The Ashley Madison Hacker Been Caught?
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Posts Surprise New Teaser Trailer
- Jerry Seineld’s Kids Had A Lemonade Stand… Until The Police Shut It Down