A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Amy Schumer Just Posed Topless!
- Santa Refuses To Wake Up Sleeping Baby Then Takes The Most Adorable Picture EVER!!
- This Woman Supposedly Found Pictures Of Her Husband Making Love To Her Mother!
- Your Car Is Telling People To Rob You! No Seriously Here Are The Clues!
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- The Best Place To See Christmas Lights Around Town!!
- In Honor Of The Last Day Of No Shave November Here Are The Most Extreme Beards And Mustaches
- On-Duty Dallas Police Officer Arrested For DUI
- Mary-Kate Olsen Decorated Her Friday Night Wedding With “Bowls Of Cigarettes”
- Backstage With Blue October