Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr Interview Daughtry
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Celebrities Express Outrage Over Sony Canceling “The Interview”
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Up Staged By Her Hot Bodygaurd
- Demi Lovato And Sam Smith Win The Ugly Sweater Battle! Hands Down!
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- This Women Divorced Her Husband Because He Wanted Her To Be More Like Kim Kardashian
- New Website Lets You Sell Your Ex’s Crap
- This Guy Spent $150,000 To Look Just Like Kim Kardashian. . . . And WOW!
- If You’ve Got $5,000 Lying Around, You Can Buy Elvis’s Pubic Hair