A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Canine Corner: Bocephus
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Weather Channel Names The Winter Storm “Cleon”…Really?
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Beyoncé’s “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” Will Happen Tonight
- Man Wakes Up To Empty Plane Cabin