A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- New Dating Show Has People Pick Their Dates Based On What Their Genitals Look Like!
- Jennifer Lopez’s New Shoe Collection Is Going To Be AMAZING!
- These 18 Signs Prove You’re A Texas Mom!
- A Calvin Harris And Kanye Song Wont Happen …. “I Don’t Need The Taylor Swift Backlash”
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ghost, The Taxi, & The Conspiracy Theory
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery
- Here’s The List of Speakers/Performers at Tonight’s DNC