A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Michael Jackson Secretly Recorded Tapes Bashing Prince And His Own Family
- Kayne West Claims Nude Celebrities In His “Famous” Video Are Real
- Check Out This Enormous Full-Size Version Of Noah’s Ark
- Kristian “Hodor” Nairn From ‘Game Of Thrones’ Set To DJ A Concert In Dallas
- You Won’t Believe What Taylor Swift Said About Tom Hiddleston
- There Is An Adult Summer Camp In Dallas And It Looks Amazing!
- Man Visits Texas Beach And Comes Back With Deadly Bacteria
- Husband’s Hidden Cameras Catch House Keeper Sleeping With His Wife!
- Parents Punish Teen Making Him Sleep In Tent In The Backyard!
- Bride Demands Bridesmaids Help Pay For Her $10,500 Wedding Dress!