A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services