Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome
- The 10 Largest Holiday Events In DFW