Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- List Of Professions With Most Clinical Psychopaths Includes Radio DJs.
- NOOOO! Maggie Smith To Leave ‘Downton Abbey.’
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan Says He Knew Lupita’s Dress Was A Fake On Oscar Night!
- This Eye Test May Solve Riddle Of “The Dress.”
- Painter Puts Lewinsky Dress In Official Bill Clinton Portrait!
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Who Made Forbes 2015 Billionaires List?
- Kid Rock’s Response To The Beyhive Couldn’t Have Been More Perfect
- New Hotels Geared Towards Women Travelers, Comes Stocked With Lady Toys!
- VIDEO: Naked Man Climbing Out Of Buckingham Palace! Real Or Fake?