Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- KORY: Anti-Gay Bill Signed Into Law By Indiana Governor – What Is Happening To Us?
- Remember The Sitcom ‘Coach?’ It’s Coming Back!
- A Beyonce/Taylor Swift Duet In The Works!?
- UPDATE: Cissy Houston On Bobbi Kristina’s Condition/Rehab
- ISIS Releases “Kill List” For Cities, And One Of Ours Made The List
- Amazon Delivering To Select Dallas Cities In Less Than An Hour
- Britney Spears Was Forced To Enter Rehab
- BREAKING: Explosion In New York City Building Causes It To Collapse!
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Deserving Couple And Plays Wedding Singer For Them
- The Best Patios In Dallas To Have A Drink