A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Mandy Moore Finds Heartbreaking “A Walk To Remember” Prop While Cleaning Her House
- VIDEO: Bradley Cooper Takes Lady Gaga For A Ride On His Motorcycle
- Kirk Cameron Is Catching Flak For His Recent Comments On Marriage
- Texas Issues A Syphilis Alert For Lubbock County After Cases Triple
- Allison Janney Returns To Her “West Wing” Roots With A Surprise Trip To The White House
- 4 Million Prince Albums Have Been Sold Since His Death
- 15 Types of Girls Twentysomething Guys Are Sick of Dating
- 10 Of The Best Businesses To Come From Shark Tank
- Insurance Company Asked This Mom For Pictures Of The Accident And She Sent Selfies!
- Dog Missing for 10 Years To Be Reunited With Owner