Unexpected Actor Set To Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Panther Island Ice
- You Can Send Animal Poop To People In The Mail Now
- CultureMap Holiday Pop Up Shop
- Head To NorthPark Center For Black Friday
- KVIL Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend
- VIDEO: Did Don Lemon Go To Far With His Comment In Ferguson Last Night?
- VIDEO: This “Black Friday” Spoof Movie Trailer, Sums Up All Of Our Shopping Fears
- Pregnant Turkey Prank Is The Best Thing You Will See This Thanksgiving
- ICE! At Gaylord Texan With Sybil!
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray