Madonna is feeling a little “freaked out” about her upcoming world tour.
The pop queen has admitted she has “never worked so hard or been so scrupulous” about any of her live shows.
The pop music icon will kick off her tour in Israel next month, and has been working hard to get the shows ready. The singer even broke one of her fingers during rehearsals.
She has said she is doing everything she can to impress fans telling Britain’s The Sun, “I have to say that in more than 25 years of performing, I have never worked so hard or been so scrupulous. Or freaked out more than I have at the minute.”
Madonna added, “There’s been lots of cardio and I’m doing a combination of Pilates and dance cardio. And there’s been plenty of skipping rope work. The envelope I’m pushing for is as spectacular a show as I can. It should be a feast for the eyes and ears.”
However, Madonna admits there is a crowd she really want to impress is her children. She adds, “My kids are brutally honest when it comes to what they don’t like. They have no tact whatsoever. They’ll just say, ‘Mom, get that song off’ even when (it is) mine. It’s hurtful, but at least they’re honest.”
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Celebrate A Candlelit Christmas At Dallas’ Heritage Village This Weekend
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Rodriguez Family
- Christmas Present Pranks Pulled By Parents
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’