Madonna Freaked Out About Upcoming World Tour
Madonna is feeling a little “freaked out” about her upcoming world tour.
The pop queen has admitted she has “never worked so hard or been so scrupulous” about any of her live shows.
The pop music icon will kick off her tour in Israel next month, and has been working hard to get the shows ready. The singer even broke one of her fingers during rehearsals.
She has said she is doing everything she can to impress fans telling Britain’s The Sun, “I have to say that in more than 25 years of performing, I have never worked so hard or been so scrupulous. Or freaked out more than I have at the minute.”
Madonna added, “There’s been lots of cardio and I’m doing a combination of Pilates and dance cardio. And there’s been plenty of skipping rope work. The envelope I’m pushing for is as spectacular a show as I can. It should be a feast for the eyes and ears.”
However, Madonna admits there is a crowd she really want to impress is her children. She adds, “My kids are brutally honest when it comes to what they don’t like. They have no tact whatsoever. They’ll just say, ‘Mom, get that song off’ even when (it is) mine. It’s hurtful, but at least they’re honest.”
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome