Madonna Freaked Out About Upcoming World Tour
Madonna is feeling a little “freaked out” about her upcoming world tour.
The pop queen has admitted she has “never worked so hard or been so scrupulous” about any of her live shows.
The pop music icon will kick off her tour in Israel next month, and has been working hard to get the shows ready. The singer even broke one of her fingers during rehearsals.
She has said she is doing everything she can to impress fans telling Britain’s The Sun, “I have to say that in more than 25 years of performing, I have never worked so hard or been so scrupulous. Or freaked out more than I have at the minute.”
Madonna added, “There’s been lots of cardio and I’m doing a combination of Pilates and dance cardio. And there’s been plenty of skipping rope work. The envelope I’m pushing for is as spectacular a show as I can. It should be a feast for the eyes and ears.”
However, Madonna admits there is a crowd she really want to impress is her children. She adds, “My kids are brutally honest when it comes to what they don’t like. They have no tact whatsoever. They’ll just say, ‘Mom, get that song off’ even when (it is) mine. It’s hurtful, but at least they’re honest.”
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?
- Kaboom Town In Addison Last Night: HOW Many People?
- VIDEO: 6.5 Foot Shark Caught (And Released) Off North Carolina Coast
- VIDEOS: Watch Minions Watching Movies
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die
- Apple’s Bold New Product!
- Tattoo Artist Turns Little Girls Leg Braces Into Amazing Disney Villains