Hang Out In The Octopus’ Garden At Sea Life Aquarium At Grapevine Mills
An exciting experience opens this week at the Sea Life Aquarium at the Grapevine Mills Mall. It’s the Octopus’ Garden, and you can walk amongst them starting Wednesday at 1PM. If you’ve ever wanted to under the sea in an octopus’ garden in the shade, this is your chance!
Head out on Wednesday to the Sea Life Aquarium to see octopus, cuttlefish, and nautilus on display. You and your kids can learn about how cephalopods camouflage themselves, escape with ink clouds, and move around with jet propulsion.
From 10AM Wednesday, annual pass holders will get a special preview of the Octopus’ Garden before the exhibit opens to the general public. Tickets are $20.56 for adults and $16.24 for kids ages 3-12, but you can buy them online for $15.43 and $12.18.
For tickets and more information, go to visitsealife.com/grapevine.
- VIDEO: Cedar Hill Policeman Spoofs Matthew McConaughey
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- 6th Annual Caring For Kids Benefit
- VIDEO: Taylor Swift Fulfills 4-Year-Old Girl’s Dying Wish
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Threatens To Do Something Horrible On Her Birthday
- PHOTO: Chris Brown Has A Baby?!
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- First Look At Carrie Underwood’s New Baby