Hang Out In The Octopus’ Garden At Sea Life Aquarium At Grapevine Mills
An exciting experience opens this week at the Sea Life Aquarium at the Grapevine Mills Mall. It’s the Octopus’ Garden, and you can walk amongst them starting Wednesday at 1PM. If you’ve ever wanted to under the sea in an octopus’ garden in the shade, this is your chance!
Head out on Wednesday to the Sea Life Aquarium to see octopus, cuttlefish, and nautilus on display. You and your kids can learn about how cephalopods camouflage themselves, escape with ink clouds, and move around with jet propulsion.
From 10AM Wednesday, annual pass holders will get a special preview of the Octopus’ Garden before the exhibit opens to the general public. Tickets are $20.56 for adults and $16.24 for kids ages 3-12, but you can buy them online for $15.43 and $12.18.
For tickets and more information, go to visitsealife.com/grapevine.
- 12 Things That Would Be Different If “Home Alone” Happened Today
- Instagram Just Released Five New Filters
- This 8 Year Old Dancing To “Uptown Funk” Will Give You Life
- Remember “Christmas Jammies” The Family Is At It Again And It Is Adorable
- Selena Gomez Reportedly “Threw A Fit” At Taylor Swifts Birthday Party
- The Duggar Family Christmas Card Is Better Than All Of The Kardashians Cards Put Together
- Justin Timberlake On Jimmy Fallon — Almost As Good As Justin Timberlake On “SNL”
- Ogles Girl At The Gym, Falls Off Treadmill, Tries To Cover By Doing Push Ups!
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’