Hang Out In The Octopus’ Garden At Sea Life Aquarium At Grapevine Mills
An exciting experience opens this week at the Sea Life Aquarium at the Grapevine Mills Mall. It’s the Octopus’ Garden, and you can walk amongst them starting Wednesday at 1PM. If you’ve ever wanted to under the sea in an octopus’ garden in the shade, this is your chance!
Head out on Wednesday to the Sea Life Aquarium to see octopus, cuttlefish, and nautilus on display. You and your kids can learn about how cephalopods camouflage themselves, escape with ink clouds, and move around with jet propulsion.
From 10AM Wednesday, annual pass holders will get a special preview of the Octopus’ Garden before the exhibit opens to the general public. Tickets are $20.56 for adults and $16.24 for kids ages 3-12, but you can buy them online for $15.43 and $12.18.
For tickets and more information, go to visitsealife.com/grapevine.
- Justin Timberlake is a Bitter Lime in Hilarious Tequila Ad: Watch
- Household Items We Had 10 Years Ago That Are Now OBSOLETE
- WATCH: The Strangest Video Of Justin Timberlake You’ll Ever See
- McDonalds Newest Invention Is What We’ve Always Needed
- Details About Louis Tomlinson Of One Direction’s All Night Rager
- WOW! Mom Spends $157,000 On TODDLER’S Birthday Party!
- The Best, Worst, And Strangest Looks From The Met Gala Last Night
- PIC: What Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Looks Like Now
- FREAKY VIDEO: What The Hell Is This Wormy Thing!?
- Kylie & Kendall Want To Trademark WHAT!?