Hang Out In The Octopus’ Garden At Sea Life Aquarium At Grapevine Mills
An exciting experience opens this week at the Sea Life Aquarium at the Grapevine Mills Mall. It’s the Octopus’ Garden, and you can walk amongst them starting Wednesday at 1PM. If you’ve ever wanted to under the sea in an octopus’ garden in the shade, this is your chance!
Head out on Wednesday to the Sea Life Aquarium to see octopus, cuttlefish, and nautilus on display. You and your kids can learn about how cephalopods camouflage themselves, escape with ink clouds, and move around with jet propulsion.
From 10AM Wednesday, annual pass holders will get a special preview of the Octopus’ Garden before the exhibit opens to the general public. Tickets are $20.56 for adults and $16.24 for kids ages 3-12, but you can buy them online for $15.43 and $12.18.
For tickets and more information, go to visitsealife.com/grapevine.
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?
- Kaboom Town In Addison Last Night: HOW Many People?
- VIDEO: 6.5 Foot Shark Caught (And Released) Off North Carolina Coast
- VIDEOS: Watch Minions Watching Movies
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die
- Apple’s Bold New Product!
- Tattoo Artist Turns Little Girls Leg Braces Into Amazing Disney Villains