“Charlie Bit My Finger” Earns Family $500,000
It’s the most viewed amateur video on YouTube. With nearly 500 million views, the 56-second clip has made the family $500,000 after partnering with YouTube to split ad revenue. The brothers, Harry and Charlie, are now ages 8 and 6, but the clip was filmed when they were 3 and 1. It’s still one of the cutest videos out there!
- BLOG: My Night On Stage In The Phantom Of The Opera
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Rachel Reilly Calls In To Give Us The Big Brother Scoop
- What’s Hot: FIG Fashion Industry Gallery Finale Sale
- Kris From Tom Landry Classic Drops By To Talk
- Happy Foodie Friday!! Mango Peach Tango Salsa Ranchero!
- Katy Perry Win IT Wednesday In The #ReflectionSection
- Leigh Ann And Courtney’s Hawaiian Adventure
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘When The Game Stands Tall’
- Steven Tyler Contributes Vocals to ‘Sin City’ Soundtrack: Hear ‘Skin City’