“Charlie Bit My Finger” Earns Family $500,000
It’s the most viewed amateur video on YouTube. With nearly 500 million views, the 56-second clip has made the family $500,000 after partnering with YouTube to split ad revenue. The brothers, Harry and Charlie, are now ages 8 and 6, but the clip was filmed when they were 3 and 1. It’s still one of the cutest videos out there!
- Stevie’s Soapbox: Is Chivalry Dead?
- Weekend Rewind: SURGE Resurgence, #LecraeOnFallon, Doctor Strange, Ron Washington And More
- Storytime with Stevie: How I Got Here
- QUIZ: Which Coach From The Voice Are You?
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’