“Charlie Bit My Finger” Earns Family $500,000
It’s the most viewed amateur video on YouTube. With nearly 500 million views, the 56-second clip has made the family $500,000 after partnering with YouTube to split ad revenue. The brothers, Harry and Charlie, are now ages 8 and 6, but the clip was filmed when they were 3 and 1. It’s still one of the cutest videos out there!
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- RUMOR: Who Is Taylor Swift Dating Now?
- Mother Of Three’s Bikini Photo Goes Viral
- We Talked To GLAAD About The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana Today! You’ll Want To Hear This
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- #GrannyHair Is A Real Thing On Instagram, It’s The Hottest New Trend
- Celebrities Respond To The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- Non-Stop Music Everyday
- Should We Only Let Beautiful People Where Yoga Pants?
- Divorced Women Destroys Her Wedding Dress In The Most Fabulous Way Possible