“Charlie Bit My Finger” Earns Family $500,000
It’s the most viewed amateur video on YouTube. With nearly 500 million views, the 56-second clip has made the family $500,000 after partnering with YouTube to split ad revenue. The brothers, Harry and Charlie, are now ages 8 and 6, but the clip was filmed when they were 3 and 1. It’s still one of the cutest videos out there!
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert