Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards had some great years together a few kids and a lot of problems. They got divorced a while ago. Then we all know what happened to Charlie. But are things turning around so much Sheen and Richards might get back together?
Sheen was on the Wendy Williams show Friday and talked about his new show and making it work for the kids. And he didn’t even rule out getting remarried to Richards.
“We are taking trips together. It is all about the children,” said Charlie Sheen on the Wendy Williams Show. “I mean you’re flying 64,000 miles an hour on a rock and nothing moves so anything is possible.”
Charlie Sheen has seemed to get his life a little bit more on track than last year. Who knows if it will work with Denise again.
Here he is on Wendy’s show talking about Denise.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger
- The Irving Police Department Made A Pokémon Go Safety Video And It’s Hilarious!
- Sleepy Puppy Sees Baby Sleeeping And Does Most Adorable Thing EVER!