Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards had some great years together a few kids and a lot of problems. They got divorced a while ago. Then we all know what happened to Charlie. But are things turning around so much Sheen and Richards might get back together?
Sheen was on the Wendy Williams show Friday and talked about his new show and making it work for the kids. And he didn’t even rule out getting remarried to Richards.
“We are taking trips together. It is all about the children,” said Charlie Sheen on the Wendy Williams Show. “I mean you’re flying 64,000 miles an hour on a rock and nothing moves so anything is possible.”
Charlie Sheen has seemed to get his life a little bit more on track than last year. Who knows if it will work with Denise again.
Here he is on Wendy’s show talking about Denise.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns