Seven-Time Lottery Winner Gives Tips For Picking The Winning Numbers
With the Mega Millions jackpot soaring to $540 million dollars, people in 44 states are scrambling to buy lotto tickets. People are even crossing state lines to get their hands on winning tickets. With everyone trying to win, how can you up the odds to your favor? Ask Richard Lustig, the world’s only seven-time lottery winner.
Florida resident Richard Lustig has won seven individual lottery grand prizes in the Florida lottery. He is definitely a pro when it comes to the lottery. Here’s a couple of Richard’s tips for winning the lottery.
His first tip is to buy tickets! You’ve got to be in it to win it, and that means heading out to the corner store to buy lottery tickets. He warns, however, to avoid “lottery fever.” That means don’t buy a ridiculous amount of tickets with money that you need. Don’t pull money out of your gas or grocery budget. Only spend what you can afford to spend and not get back. The odds of winning the Mega Millions is 1 in 176 million, and that means there will be millions of people that will not get back the $30 or $50 they spent on lottos.
Richard’s second tip is play your own numbers. The randomly generated numbers on Quick Picks won’t help very much. Richard says you should pick your numbers by hand. However, don’t use birthdays as those limit you to the numbers between 1 and 31. It’s not the individual numbers, it’s the set. Throw in some high numbers with the low numbers. While it’s true that Quick Pick buyers win more often, that’s because millions of people are buying Quick Picks.
Richard has written a book full of great tips on how to win the lottery. For more information, visit www.winninglotterymethod.com.
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies
- A Cute Note Passed Between Kids
- Gross Things Kids Do In Public
- The Perks Of Being President
- Warren Buffett Offers A Billion Dollars For The Perfect March Madness Bracket
- Colorado Finds Clever Solution To Stolen Mile Markers
- Cell Phone Prices Fall With New Products Soon
- Julie’s Review Room: Mr. Peabody & Sherman