Your weekend plans should include Savor Dallas 2012. A whole weekend devoted to the best Dallas has to offer, and it’s spend out all over. From a stroll in the Arts District all the way to the Irving Convention Center. There are so many flavors to savor this weekend!!
Tonight you can stroll through the Arts District from 5PM to 7PM. Sample wine, beer, and other spirits while taking in the beautiful art in the Dallas Museum of Art, Nasher Sculpture Center, and Winspear Opera House. Tickets are $35 for this event.
Get a taste of the Bishop Arts District tonight from 8PM to Midnight at Sips And Sounds At The Kessler Theater. Enjoy some Stella Artois or Ultimat Vodka while nibbling on food from Gloria’s, Hattie’s, Tillman’s Roadhouse, and more. This event is $35 for tickets.
Saturday is full of awesome events spread out from The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek to the Four Seasons Resort In Las Colinas and the Irving Convention Center. Learn about wine pairing in seminars and sample food from over 60 restaurants featuring the top chefs Dallas has to offer.
For tickets and more information, visit www.SavorDallas.com.
- Here are Tonight’s Speakers at the Democratic National Convention
- Best Customer Service Ever! Mechanic travels 15,000 MILES to carry out 10-MINUTE repair!
- Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant Again!?!
- Ice Bucket Challenge Leads To ALS Breakthrough
- Mom Tries To Teach Baby To Say ‘Mama’ But The Dog Says It Instead
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’
- Police Report Reveals Who’s At Fault For Dallas Cowboys Bus Crash That Killed 4
- Viral Video: Fort Worth Man Surprises Friend with Kidney Donation
- Burleson Resident Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
- Kerry Washington, Neil Patrick Harris, & Bryan Cranston Have Started A Campaign To Stop Donald Trump