Savor The Flavor Of Savor Dallas This Weekend
Your weekend plans should include Savor Dallas 2012. A whole weekend devoted to the best Dallas has to offer, and it’s spend out all over. From a stroll in the Arts District all the way to the Irving Convention Center. There are so many flavors to savor this weekend!!
Tonight you can stroll through the Arts District from 5PM to 7PM. Sample wine, beer, and other spirits while taking in the beautiful art in the Dallas Museum of Art, Nasher Sculpture Center, and Winspear Opera House. Tickets are $35 for this event.
Get a taste of the Bishop Arts District tonight from 8PM to Midnight at Sips And Sounds At The Kessler Theater. Enjoy some Stella Artois or Ultimat Vodka while nibbling on food from Gloria’s, Hattie’s, Tillman’s Roadhouse, and more. This event is $35 for tickets.
Saturday is full of awesome events spread out from The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek to the Four Seasons Resort In Las Colinas and the Irving Convention Center. Learn about wine pairing in seminars and sample food from over 60 restaurants featuring the top chefs Dallas has to offer.
For tickets and more information, visit www.SavorDallas.com.
- Women Opens Up Cuddle Shop And You Wont Believe How Many Customers She Already Has
- PIC: Dog Jumps On Back Of Ambulance To Be With His Owner
- Local Artist Boy Epic “50 Shades” Set To The Movie Trailer Is Insanely Awesome
- Stacy Fawcett’s Foodie Blog: Macaroni & Lots Of Cheese
- You Will Never Believe What Niecy Nash Say’s Will Keep Your Marriage A Success
- #SelfieCamfessions: Stevie Hated Disney World
- City Lights Moved To Sunday Due To Severe Weather Threat
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Sia Offers ‘Iko Iko’ Cover in Pledge on Husband’s Kickstarter Campaign
- Diem Brown’s Ex-Boyfriends Post On Instigram Will Bring You To Tears