Savor The Flavor Of Savor Dallas This Weekend
Your weekend plans should include Savor Dallas 2012. A whole weekend devoted to the best Dallas has to offer, and it’s spend out all over. From a stroll in the Arts District all the way to the Irving Convention Center. There are so many flavors to savor this weekend!!
Tonight you can stroll through the Arts District from 5PM to 7PM. Sample wine, beer, and other spirits while taking in the beautiful art in the Dallas Museum of Art, Nasher Sculpture Center, and Winspear Opera House. Tickets are $35 for this event.
Get a taste of the Bishop Arts District tonight from 8PM to Midnight at Sips And Sounds At The Kessler Theater. Enjoy some Stella Artois or Ultimat Vodka while nibbling on food from Gloria’s, Hattie’s, Tillman’s Roadhouse, and more. This event is $35 for tickets.
Saturday is full of awesome events spread out from The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek to the Four Seasons Resort In Las Colinas and the Irving Convention Center. Learn about wine pairing in seminars and sample food from over 60 restaurants featuring the top chefs Dallas has to offer.
For tickets and more information, visit www.SavorDallas.com.
- Sneak Peek Of Pharrell’s New Song “Here”
- Gwen Stefani Joins “The Voice”
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- Blake: James Franco Missing Millions!
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Kate Teases Prince William About Bald Spot
- North Texas 12-Year-Old Golf Prodigy Trinity King Joins Zazza & Julie
- Meet Ariana & Scheana From Vanderpump Rules At OMG DayClub Party On Sunday