Your weekend plans should include Savor Dallas 2012. A whole weekend devoted to the best Dallas has to offer, and it’s spend out all over. From a stroll in the Arts District all the way to the Irving Convention Center. There are so many flavors to savor this weekend!!
Tonight you can stroll through the Arts District from 5PM to 7PM. Sample wine, beer, and other spirits while taking in the beautiful art in the Dallas Museum of Art, Nasher Sculpture Center, and Winspear Opera House. Tickets are $35 for this event.
Get a taste of the Bishop Arts District tonight from 8PM to Midnight at Sips And Sounds At The Kessler Theater. Enjoy some Stella Artois or Ultimat Vodka while nibbling on food from Gloria’s, Hattie’s, Tillman’s Roadhouse, and more. This event is $35 for tickets.
Saturday is full of awesome events spread out from The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek to the Four Seasons Resort In Las Colinas and the Irving Convention Center. Learn about wine pairing in seminars and sample food from over 60 restaurants featuring the top chefs Dallas has to offer.
For tickets and more information, visit www.SavorDallas.com.
- 103.7 KVIL RUNWAY ENTRY
- Beyoncé Announces 2016 World Tour Dates
- Halftime Show: What Happened? Did You Like It?
- Celebrities React to Lady Gaga’s National Anthem
- Steve Harvey Apologizes in Super Bowl Commercial
- Late David Bowie’s “Starman” on Audi Commercial
- Doritos Commercial Has The Public Laughing
- Lady Gaga: Sings National Anthem, says “It’s a Dream Come True”
- Turkish Airlines Commercial
- Cam Newton’s New Commercial for Super Bowl 50