That is right, why suffer when you parish, when you can be buried in the bacon coffin.
J&D is the company bring bacon to the afterlife. They state in a press release about the bacon coffin:
“FACT – Approximately 56 million people die per year worldwide, 2.4 million in the US alone – 99% of which loved bacon.”
The coffin is not actually wrapped in bacon, but has a bacon paint scheme. The coffins cost only $2,999.95 (plus shipping and handling of course). They can be purchased online at www.baconcoffins.com.
To be buried in bacon is to buried in happiness.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ariana Grande Has A Sophisticated New Look, Check Out Her Bangs!
- Fort Worth’s Most Famous Resident Has Been Found Non-Negligent From Accident In Arlington
- Video: Man Rescues Baby Deer in Texas Lake
- Man Captures Video of Lightning Striking Empire State Building
- Jimmy Kimmel, Matt Damon Do Couples Counseling to Help End Their Long Feud
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 26, 2016 (Audio)
- Texas Roadhouse Waitress Fired After Sending Racist Tweet
- Willie Nelson Launches Own Marijuana Line
- Justin Bieber’s Dog Is Cooler Than All Of Us Combined (Video)
- Fan Who Rushed Taylor Swift On Stage Sentenced To Stay In Mental Hospital