Get Buried In The Bacon Coffin
That is right, why suffer when you parish, when you can be buried in the bacon coffin.
J&D is the company bring bacon to the afterlife. They state in a press release about the bacon coffin:
“FACT – Approximately 56 million people die per year worldwide, 2.4 million in the US alone – 99% of which loved bacon.”
The coffin is not actually wrapped in bacon, but has a bacon paint scheme. The coffins cost only $2,999.95 (plus shipping and handling of course). They can be purchased online at www.baconcoffins.com.
To be buried in bacon is to buried in happiness.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Happy Halloweeeeeen From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy
- Julie’s Review Room: Nightcrawler
- Allison Sweeney Leaves “Days Of Our Lives” – Read Her Farewell Letter To Fans
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Stacy’s Foodie Blog: Bacon Bash update!!
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers