Get Buried In The Bacon Coffin
That is right, why suffer when you parish, when you can be buried in the bacon coffin.
J&D is the company bring bacon to the afterlife. They state in a press release about the bacon coffin:
“FACT – Approximately 56 million people die per year worldwide, 2.4 million in the US alone – 99% of which loved bacon.”
The coffin is not actually wrapped in bacon, but has a bacon paint scheme. The coffins cost only $2,999.95 (plus shipping and handling of course). They can be purchased online at www.baconcoffins.com.
To be buried in bacon is to buried in happiness.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- QUIZ: Which Coach From The Voice Are You?
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Big Tex Installed At State Fair
- Dose Of Sass: The Gosling Baby, People’s Best Dressed & More!