That is right, why suffer when you parish, when you can be buried in the bacon coffin.
J&D is the company bring bacon to the afterlife. They state in a press release about the bacon coffin:
“FACT – Approximately 56 million people die per year worldwide, 2.4 million in the US alone – 99% of which loved bacon.”
The coffin is not actually wrapped in bacon, but has a bacon paint scheme. The coffins cost only $2,999.95 (plus shipping and handling of course). They can be purchased online at www.baconcoffins.com.
To be buried in bacon is to buried in happiness.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery
- Here’s The List of Speakers/Performers at Tonight’s DNC
- This Shirt Once Offended Walmart, See What It Has To Do With The Presidential Election!
- Taco Bell Is Going To Start Testing Out Cheetos Burritos
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- It’s #MiracleTreatDay At Dairy Queen! Proceeds Will Benefit Children’s Health
- Lisa Frank Has A New Fashion Line
- Fort Worth 5-Year-Old Boy Launches Canned Food Drive, See How You Can Help!
- Pope Francis Takes A HUGE Fall, See The Video!
- There Might Be A Serial Rapist In Downtown Dallas