Today is the day the whole of Dallas has been waiting for. Today the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge opens to traffic. It’s been a long wait, but this is a chance you won’t want to miss.
There’s only one catch in opening the bridge to traffic today. It’s only going in one direction, eastbound from Singleton to downtown Dallas. The next phase will see westbound traffic from Woodall Rogers being able to drive across towards Beckley and Sylvan.
Wanna drive the bridge today? If you’re coming from downtown Dallas, make your way westbound across the Trinity by using I-30, Commerce, or Continental. Make your way back to Singleton by using a north-south road like Beckley or Sylvan. Turn back east and cross the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge! Make note that the bridge speed limit is 35mph, but it jumps up to 50mph once you hit Woodall Rogers.
There is still a lot of work to be done to get all the access points open to the bridge. Opening dates are still TBA. The 3rd phase will be southbound I-35E traffic using the exit near Woodall Rogers, and more to come soon!
Even so, it’s an exciting day for Dallas! Go out for a drive today!
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger
- The Irving Police Department Made A Pokémon Go Safety Video And It’s Hilarious!
- Sleepy Puppy Sees Baby Sleeeping And Does Most Adorable Thing EVER!
- Fergie Says Taylor Swift & Kimye Feud Is Part Of A Master Plan