The Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge Opens To Traffic Today
Today is the day the whole of Dallas has been waiting for. Today the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge opens to traffic. It’s been a long wait, but this is a chance you won’t want to miss.
There’s only one catch in opening the bridge to traffic today. It’s only going in one direction, eastbound from Singleton to downtown Dallas. The next phase will see westbound traffic from Woodall Rogers being able to drive across towards Beckley and Sylvan.
Wanna drive the bridge today? If you’re coming from downtown Dallas, make your way westbound across the Trinity by using I-30, Commerce, or Continental. Make your way back to Singleton by using a north-south road like Beckley or Sylvan. Turn back east and cross the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge! Make note that the bridge speed limit is 35mph, but it jumps up to 50mph once you hit Woodall Rogers.
There is still a lot of work to be done to get all the access points open to the bridge. Opening dates are still TBA. The 3rd phase will be southbound I-35E traffic using the exit near Woodall Rogers, and more to come soon!
Even so, it’s an exciting day for Dallas! Go out for a drive today!
- These Are The Worst Reality Star Singers Ever
- The Cast Of “Little House On The Prairie” Had A Reunion
- Taylor Swift Stuns On The Cover Of GQ. See The Pic!
- Scott Disick Posts Naked Picture Of Kourtney Kardashian On Instagram
- What Actor Just Revealed He Lost His Older Brother To Aids?
- Sheryl Crow to Perform National Anthem at the First Democratic Debate
- Mathew Knowles Offers Seminar on How to Be Like Beyoncé
- Your Netflix Subscription Is About To Go Up And You’re Not Going To Be Happy About It
- Are You Over Empire Already??
- The Reenactment Of The Motorcade In Dealey Plaza Today Was A Step Back In Time!