Spa Treatment Fad: Snail Massage
Something different is always thought up in the world of cosmetics. If it helps make your look younger, happier, fresher it might be worth it. Even if it means letting snails crawl all over your face.
Snail has been showing up in beauty product recently but there is now talk of a salon in Krasnoyarsk, Russia that offers a snail facial.
The “medical-cosmetic” procedure consists of letting African snails slither around ever so slowly on your face. The snail slime is supposed to help skin regenerate, eliminate scars and minimize wrinkles.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Brenton From School Of Metaphysics Analyzes Our Dreams
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- BLOG: My Night On Stage In The Phantom Of The Opera
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Rachel Reilly Calls In To Give Us The Big Brother Scoop
- What’s Hot: FIG Fashion Industry Gallery Finale Sale
- Kris From Tom Landry Classic Drops By To Talk
- Happy Foodie Friday, Joe Perry Style!! Mango Peach Tango Salsa Ranchero!
- Katy Perry Win IT Wednesday In The #ReflectionSection