Something different is always thought up in the world of cosmetics. If it helps make your look younger, happier, fresher it might be worth it. Even if it means letting snails crawl all over your face.
Snail has been showing up in beauty product recently but there is now talk of a salon in Krasnoyarsk, Russia that offers a snail facial.
The “medical-cosmetic” procedure consists of letting African snails slither around ever so slowly on your face. The snail slime is supposed to help skin regenerate, eliminate scars and minimize wrinkles.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Jodi Arias: New Book by Prosecutor Says Juror Was ‘In Love’ With Her
- Cute Alert! Photo of Baby Boy Falling Asleep on Santa’s Lap
- 61-Year-Old Christie Brinkley Shares Bikini Photos And She Looks Amazing
- Watch The Killers’ New Christmas Video ‘Dirt Sledding’
- Top Gifts For Co-Workers
- Listen to Coldplay and Beyoncé’s Collaboration, ‘Hymn for the Weekend’
- VIDEO: Watch Britney Spears Dancing To Adele’s “Hello”
- John Stamos Shares Adorable Throwback Pic To Celebrate Mary-Kate Olsen’s Wedding
- Which Family Member Was Not At The Duggar’s Thanksgiving?
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Annual Goop Gift Guide Is Absolutely Ridiculous