Spa Treatment Fad: Snail Massage
Something different is always thought up in the world of cosmetics. If it helps make your look younger, happier, fresher it might be worth it. Even if it means letting snails crawl all over your face.
Snail has been showing up in beauty product recently but there is now talk of a salon in Krasnoyarsk, Russia that offers a snail facial.
The “medical-cosmetic” procedure consists of letting African snails slither around ever so slowly on your face. The snail slime is supposed to help skin regenerate, eliminate scars and minimize wrinkles.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Stevie’s Soapbox: Is Chivalry Dead?
- Weekend Rewind: SURGE Resurgence, #LecraeOnFallon, Doctor Strange, Ron Washington And More
- Storytime with Stevie: How I Got Here
- QUIZ: Which Coach From The Voice Are You?
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’