Something different is always thought up in the world of cosmetics. If it helps make your look younger, happier, fresher it might be worth it. Even if it means letting snails crawl all over your face.
Snail has been showing up in beauty product recently but there is now talk of a salon in Krasnoyarsk, Russia that offers a snail facial.
The “medical-cosmetic” procedure consists of letting African snails slither around ever so slowly on your face. The snail slime is supposed to help skin regenerate, eliminate scars and minimize wrinkles.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Job Hunting? Here’s When to Schedule Your Interview
- Texas Man Was Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For Killing His Prom Date With Rough Sex
- Drinking Even 1% More Water Will Help You Lose Weight
- Brody Jenner Is Engaged To Kaitlynn ‘Carter’ Jenner
- Jamie Lee Curtis Writes Essay on Prince and Her Own Opiate Addiction
- Justin Timberlake Drops A New Single…Can’t Stop The Feeling
- Vegas Zip Line Rider Pees On The People Below
- A Canadian School Opened A 25-Year-Old Time Capsule And It Had A Message To Donald Trump
- Mount St. Helens Is Slowly Recharging
- The Power Rangers Reboot Is Getting A Superhero Look