Something different is always thought up in the world of cosmetics. If it helps make your look younger, happier, fresher it might be worth it. Even if it means letting snails crawl all over your face.
Snail has been showing up in beauty product recently but there is now talk of a salon in Krasnoyarsk, Russia that offers a snail facial.
The “medical-cosmetic” procedure consists of letting African snails slither around ever so slowly on your face. The snail slime is supposed to help skin regenerate, eliminate scars and minimize wrinkles.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Beer Is Here!
- NY Columnists Says MLB Should Ditch The 7th Inning “God Bless America”
- Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Joins The Cast Of The Flash
- Dog Walker Claims To Find The Dead Carcass Of The Loch Ness Monster
- The University Of Texas Welcomes Professor Matthew McConaughey!!!
- The Dallas Street Choir Has Been Invited To Carnegie Hall
- Mark Cuban Bringing Live Concerts Directly To Your Living Room
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 1, 2016 (Audio)
- Rebecca Romijn Disses “Social Media Supermodels” Jenner and Hadid
- Demi Lovato Drops New Track ‘Body Say’