Spa Treatment Fad: Snail Massage
Something different is always thought up in the world of cosmetics. If it helps make your look younger, happier, fresher it might be worth it. Even if it means letting snails crawl all over your face.
Snail has been showing up in beauty product recently but there is now talk of a salon in Krasnoyarsk, Russia that offers a snail facial.
The “medical-cosmetic” procedure consists of letting African snails slither around ever so slowly on your face. The snail slime is supposed to help skin regenerate, eliminate scars and minimize wrinkles.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Would You Allow Strangers To Name Your Newborn?
- #KoryatDisney: Why Walt Disney World Is My Hometown
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 3
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 2
- A Great Big World – Part 1
- VIDEO: Magician’s ‘Got Talent’ Audition Will Blow You Away!
- Blake Powers Interviews A Great Big World
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- Peeps To Become A Movie?