Rumors are circulating the internet after on whether or not Megan Fox is pregnant.
They started after the actress admitted to having baby fever.
Fox, who is already a step-mom to, husband, Brian Austin Green’s 10-year-old son, Kassius, has recently revealed to Cosmopolitan magazine that she wants to be a mom.
“I want at least two, probably three [kids]. I’ve always been maternal,” she told the publication. She then added of her husband, “We’ve had obstacles, and we’ve overcome them. I truly feel like he’s my soul mate. I don’t want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together.”
Rumors have yet to be confirmed.
The pregnancy report comes one day after news broke (via TMZ) that Brian Austin is being sued by a celeb photographer over an incident that took place on a Honolulu beach in December, in which the former Beverly Hills 90210 hunk allegedly attacked a cameraman while Megan egged him on.
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services