Rumors are circulating the internet after on whether or not Megan Fox is pregnant.
They started after the actress admitted to having baby fever.
Fox, who is already a step-mom to, husband, Brian Austin Green’s 10-year-old son, Kassius, has recently revealed to Cosmopolitan magazine that she wants to be a mom.
“I want at least two, probably three [kids]. I’ve always been maternal,” she told the publication. She then added of her husband, “We’ve had obstacles, and we’ve overcome them. I truly feel like he’s my soul mate. I don’t want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together.”
Rumors have yet to be confirmed.
The pregnancy report comes one day after news broke (via TMZ) that Brian Austin is being sued by a celeb photographer over an incident that took place on a Honolulu beach in December, in which the former Beverly Hills 90210 hunk allegedly attacked a cameraman while Megan egged him on.
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Our Favorite Local Weather People
- Zazza & Julie Leave Their Mark On Snow Day
- Stories Of Scary Hotel Stays
- John Has Snow Day Fun Attempting To Sled Down Parking Garage
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- A 7 Year Old’s Far Out Christmas List