Rumors are circulating the internet after on whether or not Megan Fox is pregnant.
They started after the actress admitted to having baby fever.
Fox, who is already a step-mom to, husband, Brian Austin Green’s 10-year-old son, Kassius, has recently revealed to Cosmopolitan magazine that she wants to be a mom.
“I want at least two, probably three [kids]. I’ve always been maternal,” she told the publication. She then added of her husband, “We’ve had obstacles, and we’ve overcome them. I truly feel like he’s my soul mate. I don’t want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together.”
Rumors have yet to be confirmed.
The pregnancy report comes one day after news broke (via TMZ) that Brian Austin is being sued by a celeb photographer over an incident that took place on a Honolulu beach in December, in which the former Beverly Hills 90210 hunk allegedly attacked a cameraman while Megan egged him on.
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger