Mega Millions Winner Could Be Richer Than A Lot Of Celebrities
Better stock up on lotto tickets before tomorrow night. In case you haven’t heard, the Mega Millions jackpot is a record $476 million, and you are up against people in 44 states for the big payoff. If you beat the odds and become the sole winner of the jackpot, you could have more money than many celebrities.
$476 million is a lot of money, and it’s more than Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is worth ($250m). It’s more than pop legend Prince, who is worth $235 million. You’d have more money, and more hair, than Dr Phil; he’s got $220 million in the bank. You’d also be more jiggy-wit-it than Will Smith, who has a worth of an even $200 million.
Who else would you have more moola than? Brad Pitt ($150 m), Lady Gaga ($90 m), Regis Philbin ($70 m), and rapper Kanye West ($65 m).
Despite having enough money to swim in like Scrooge McDuck, you’d still be poorer than Bill Gates, James Cameron, Oprah, Bono, Adam Sandler, Mariah Carey, Simon Cowell, Tiger Woods, and Mel Gibson.
And if you have the money to do it, this little nugget of info from CNBC’s Darren Rovell
Good luck, and if you win, please remember us little people!
- Bill Murray Boogies To Turn Down For What… Seriously.
- Barbra Streisand Duets with Jimmy Fallon, Critiques His Singing on ‘Tonight Show’
- What’s Hot: North Texas Day Of Giving
- Inside Edition’s Deborah Norville Tells Classic Joan Rivers Stories
- ESPN’s Hannah Storm Calls Out NFL Live On Air
- Colin Kaepernick Strips Down For Mag Cover
- Heath Ledger’s Daughter Is a Spitting Image
- 15 Things Every Women Has Thought At The Gynocolgist Office! Ladies Is This True??
- Pumpkin Spice Oreo’s! WHAT???
- Robin Thicke Admits To Drug Use & Not Really Writing ‘Blurred Lines.’