Mega Millions Winner Could Be Richer Than A Lot Of Celebrities
Better stock up on lotto tickets before tomorrow night. In case you haven’t heard, the Mega Millions jackpot is a record $476 million, and you are up against people in 44 states for the big payoff. If you beat the odds and become the sole winner of the jackpot, you could have more money than many celebrities.
$476 million is a lot of money, and it’s more than Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is worth ($250m). It’s more than pop legend Prince, who is worth $235 million. You’d have more money, and more hair, than Dr Phil; he’s got $220 million in the bank. You’d also be more jiggy-wit-it than Will Smith, who has a worth of an even $200 million.
Who else would you have more moola than? Brad Pitt ($150 m), Lady Gaga ($90 m), Regis Philbin ($70 m), and rapper Kanye West ($65 m).
Despite having enough money to swim in like Scrooge McDuck, you’d still be poorer than Bill Gates, James Cameron, Oprah, Bono, Adam Sandler, Mariah Carey, Simon Cowell, Tiger Woods, and Mel Gibson.
And if you have the money to do it, this little nugget of info from CNBC’s Darren Rovell
Good luck, and if you win, please remember us little people!
- Halloween Today…Vs. Halloween In The 70’s
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale