Better stock up on lotto tickets before tomorrow night. In case you haven’t heard, the Mega Millions jackpot is a record $476 million, and you are up against people in 44 states for the big payoff. If you beat the odds and become the sole winner of the jackpot, you could have more money than many celebrities.
$476 million is a lot of money, and it’s more than Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is worth ($250m). It’s more than pop legend Prince, who is worth $235 million. You’d have more money, and more hair, than Dr Phil; he’s got $220 million in the bank. You’d also be more jiggy-wit-it than Will Smith, who has a worth of an even $200 million.
Who else would you have more moola than? Brad Pitt ($150 m), Lady Gaga ($90 m), Regis Philbin ($70 m), and rapper Kanye West ($65 m).
Despite having enough money to swim in like Scrooge McDuck, you’d still be poorer than Bill Gates, James Cameron, Oprah, Bono, Adam Sandler, Mariah Carey, Simon Cowell, Tiger Woods, and Mel Gibson.
And if you have the money to do it, this little nugget of info from CNBC’s Darren Rovell
Good luck, and if you win, please remember us little people!
- SI Swimsuit Issue Features A 56-Year-Old Bikini Model!
- Are You A Fan Of The Grey Hair Trend On Young People? See The Pics And Vote!
- Here’s Who Will Be Performing At The Grammy’s On Monday
- These Are 8 Ways to Spend Valentines Day If You’re Single
- These Are The Differences Between Dallas And Houston According To The Real Housewives Of Dallas
- Kate Hudson And Nick Jonas Have A Romantic Four Hour Dinner Date
- Woman Halts Business Meeting… In The Strangest Way Possible!
- Lamar Odom Makes First Public Appearance. See The Pics!
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde! See The Pics!
- Carly Rae Jepsen Performance Showroom Giveaway