Britney Spears Spotted Vacationing In San Francisco
Britney Spears and her fiancé Jason Trawick were spotted vacationing in San Francisco recently and are apparently still in the city.
Britney and Jason arrived at the W San Francisco and they stayed in the Extreme-Wow suite. According to People Magazine, “they stayed under the radar.” A source also says, “they wanted their getaway to San Francisco to be low-key and secret. It was just about the two of them being together.” Clearly it’s not a secret because we ALL know about it!
The two were spotted shopping nearby at the Westfield Centre, which is near their hotel. But it looks like the trip wasn’t all fun. Britney was in the Bay Area to do a little business as well.
According to People, she was here to meet with start-up beauty website Beautylish.com. “She really loves playing around with cosmetics and she heard about this social beauty site and fell in love with it,” a source tells People. Britney setup a meeting and a tour to get more information about getting involved with the company.
If you’re not familiar with the website it’s a destination where users can watch hair and makeup instructional clips, share tips and review products they’ve used. We’re not sure what exactly Britney would have up her sleeve in relation to the company. Given the success of her perfume and clothing lines, there’s no doubt whatever it is will be a success.
-Jackie Hollywood, 99.7[NOW!]/San Francisco
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- You Have To Love A Good Mom Parody! Watch This One To “All About That Bass”
- 33 Genius Hacks Guaranteed To Make A Parents Job Easier!
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- #FoodieHoliday #TodayNFood #LiveLocal
- WATCH: Meghan Trainor Cover ‘Shake It Off’
- Fashion Fridays
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- Venezuela Has A Shortage On Breast Implants