Britney Spears Spotted Vacationing In San Francisco
Britney Spears and her fiancé Jason Trawick were spotted vacationing in San Francisco recently and are apparently still in the city.
Britney and Jason arrived at the W San Francisco and they stayed in the Extreme-Wow suite. According to People Magazine, “they stayed under the radar.” A source also says, “they wanted their getaway to San Francisco to be low-key and secret. It was just about the two of them being together.” Clearly it’s not a secret because we ALL know about it!
The two were spotted shopping nearby at the Westfield Centre, which is near their hotel. But it looks like the trip wasn’t all fun. Britney was in the Bay Area to do a little business as well.
According to People, she was here to meet with start-up beauty website Beautylish.com. “She really loves playing around with cosmetics and she heard about this social beauty site and fell in love with it,” a source tells People. Britney setup a meeting and a tour to get more information about getting involved with the company.
If you’re not familiar with the website it’s a destination where users can watch hair and makeup instructional clips, share tips and review products they’ve used. We’re not sure what exactly Britney would have up her sleeve in relation to the company. Given the success of her perfume and clothing lines, there’s no doubt whatever it is will be a success.
-Jackie Hollywood, 99.7[NOW!]/San Francisco
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Divorce, It’s Done! Bruce Jenner ‘Wants Nothing To Do With Kris’ Now That Their Divorce Is Finalized
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- ‘Paranoid’ Teresa Giudice Telling Friends Her Phones Are Tapped!
- Amanda Bynes: Switching Sides, Wants To Be A Shrink?
- George Clooney Furious At Hollywood Cowards Over Sony Hacking
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- Vine Of The Day: Indiana Bones- 12.19.14
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr Interview Daughtry
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It