This Saturday, March 31st, is the 4th annual Jog With The Frog 5k. The annual race benefits Educational First Steps, an organization dedicated to improving the quality and availability of early childhood education for economically disadvantaged children.
Grab your running shoes and head down to the Band Shell inside Fair Park on Saturday morning. There will be both a 1K and 5K race for runners of all experience levels.
This is a great family-friendly event that will be a blast for all! Parking is free, and registration is $25. To register and find more information, go to JogWithTheFrog.com.
- Rapid Fire Questions With Your Real Housewives Of Dallas!
- Tori Kelly Previews GRAMMY Performance with James Bay
- Acid Trip at Taylor Swift Concert Inspires New Lana Del Rey Video
- Why Tori Kelly Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 11th, 2016
- 29 Celebrities Dramatically Read Justin Bieber’s ‘Sorry’ Lyrics
- Why Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ Should Win the Album of the Year GRAMMY
- VIDEO: Watch Ryan Reynolds Sing Ironic By His Ex Alanis Morissette
- Get To Know The Cast Of The Real Housewives of Dallas
- Real Housewives Of Dallas Cast Announced! Watch The Trailer Here!