Run For Education At Jog With The Frog This Weekend
This Saturday, March 31st, is the 4th annual Jog With The Frog 5k. The annual race benefits Educational First Steps, an organization dedicated to improving the quality and availability of early childhood education for economically disadvantaged children.
Grab your running shoes and head down to the Band Shell inside Fair Park on Saturday morning. There will be both a 1K and 5K race for runners of all experience levels.
This is a great family-friendly event that will be a blast for all! Parking is free, and registration is $25. To register and find more information, go to JogWithTheFrog.com.
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome