Run For Education At Jog With The Frog This Weekend
This Saturday, March 31st, is the 4th annual Jog With The Frog 5k. The annual race benefits Educational First Steps, an organization dedicated to improving the quality and availability of early childhood education for economically disadvantaged children.
Grab your running shoes and head down to the Band Shell inside Fair Park on Saturday morning. There will be both a 1K and 5K race for runners of all experience levels.
This is a great family-friendly event that will be a blast for all! Parking is free, and registration is $25. To register and find more information, go to JogWithTheFrog.com.
- 103.7 KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Giveaway
- Jenny McCarthy Spills The Beans On Her Sex Life
- Echosmith – Nothing’s Wrong
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘John Wick’
- Echosmith – Bright
- Echosmith – Cool Kids
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- Top 10 Horror Films
- Is This Ebola Themed House In Dallas Too Much??
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Sam Smith “Stay With Me” And It’s Amazing