Run For Education At Jog With The Frog This Weekend
This Saturday, March 31st, is the 4th annual Jog With The Frog 5k. The annual race benefits Educational First Steps, an organization dedicated to improving the quality and availability of early childhood education for economically disadvantaged children.
Grab your running shoes and head down to the Band Shell inside Fair Park on Saturday morning. There will be both a 1K and 5K race for runners of all experience levels.
This is a great family-friendly event that will be a blast for all! Parking is free, and registration is $25. To register and find more information, go to JogWithTheFrog.com.
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy
- Julie’s Review Room: Nightcrawler
- Allison Sweeney Leaves “Days Of Our Lives” – Read Her Farewell Letter To Fans
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Stacy’s Foodie Blog: Bacon Bash update!!
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life