Though he pushed back the release of his sophomore album from March to May, Adam Lambert fans don’t have to wait that long to hear new music.
While Trespassing is due out May 15, tracks like the power ballad “Never Close Our Eyes” are enough to satisfy listeners. Written by Bruno Mars, Adam Lambert puts his own flavor on the track with soaring vocals.
“I wish that this night would never be over/ There’s plenty of time to sleep when we die/ So let’s just stay awake until we grow older/ If I had my way we’d never close our eyes,” Lambert sings.
I’m so glad you all like “Never Close Our Eyes”! just to get the rumors straight: Bruno Mars WROTE it but its not a duet. Just me singin😉
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) March 26, 2012
“Naked Love” continues the upbeat vibe of the album with heavy percussion and Lambert’s familiar vocals and endless “woah-oh-oh’s.”
Meanwhile, a clip of “Cuckoo” showcases sing-along choruses with a heart-thumping drum beat and hand-clapped rhythms.
Title track “Trespassing” features Lambert channeling his inner Freddie Mercury with higher vocals. Not a huge surprise that he will act as Queen frontman later this year, the song impresses.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Adam Lambert stopped by the Lite Studios a few weeks ago and talked about the new album and sang us a few songs.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Guy Marries His Smart Phone To Make A Point About The World Today
- Pregnant Fast Food Worker Brutally Assaulted By Customer For Forgetting Straws
- Woman Calls Out Samsung’s Phone Setting That Automatically Airbrushes Selfies
- According To Poll 1/3 Of People Would Rather Go To Dentist Than Be Seen In A Bikini
- Colleyville’s Katie Meili Is Head To The Olympics On The U.S. Swim Team
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Calvin Harris Is Done Dating Celebrites
- Is There A Spice Girls TV Comeback Documentary Coming?
- Matt Damon Pranks People Sending Them On Secret Missions!
- What Marcia Brady (Maureen McCormick) Looks Like Now