Though he pushed back the release of his sophomore album from March to May, Adam Lambert fans don’t have to wait that long to hear new music.
While Trespassing is due out May 15, tracks like the power ballad “Never Close Our Eyes” are enough to satisfy listeners. Written by Bruno Mars, Adam Lambert puts his own flavor on the track with soaring vocals.
“I wish that this night would never be over/ There’s plenty of time to sleep when we die/ So let’s just stay awake until we grow older/ If I had my way we’d never close our eyes,” Lambert sings.
I’m so glad you all like “Never Close Our Eyes”! just to get the rumors straight: Bruno Mars WROTE it but its not a duet. Just me singin ;)
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) March 26, 2012
“Naked Love” continues the upbeat vibe of the album with heavy percussion and Lambert’s familiar vocals and endless “woah-oh-oh’s.”
Meanwhile, a clip of “Cuckoo” showcases sing-along choruses with a heart-thumping drum beat and hand-clapped rhythms.
Title track “Trespassing” features Lambert channeling his inner Freddie Mercury with higher vocals. Not a huge surprise that he will act as Queen frontman later this year, the song impresses.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Adam Lambert stopped by the Lite Studios a few weeks ago and talked about the new album and sang us a few songs.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Acid Trip at Taylor Swift Concert Inspires New Lana Del Rey Video
- Why Tori Kelly Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 11th, 2016
- 29 Celebrities Dramatically Read Justin Bieber’s ‘Sorry’ Lyrics
- Why Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ Should Win the Album of the Year GRAMMY
- VIDEO: Watch Ryan Reynolds Sing Ironic By His Ex Alanis Morissette
- Get To Know The Cast Of The Real Housewives of Dallas
- Real Housewives Of Dallas Cast Announced! Watch The Trailer Here!
- Ryan Reynolds Says He Wants Nine Daughters!
- Watch Katie Holmes Show Off Her Best Beyonce Dance Moves