New Adam Lambert Tracks Unveiled Online
Though he pushed back the release of his sophomore album from March to May, Adam Lambert fans don’t have to wait that long to hear new music.
While Trespassing is due out May 15, tracks like the power ballad “Never Close Our Eyes” are enough to satisfy listeners. Written by Bruno Mars, Adam Lambert puts his own flavor on the track with soaring vocals.
“I wish that this night would never be over/ There’s plenty of time to sleep when we die/ So let’s just stay awake until we grow older/ If I had my way we’d never close our eyes,” Lambert sings.
I’m so glad you all like “Never Close Our Eyes”! just to get the rumors straight: Bruno Mars WROTE it but its not a duet. Just me singin ;)
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) March 26, 2012
“Naked Love” continues the upbeat vibe of the album with heavy percussion and Lambert’s familiar vocals and endless “woah-oh-oh’s.”
Meanwhile, a clip of “Cuckoo” showcases sing-along choruses with a heart-thumping drum beat and hand-clapped rhythms.
Title track “Trespassing” features Lambert channeling his inner Freddie Mercury with higher vocals. Not a huge surprise that he will act as Queen frontman later this year, the song impresses.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Adam Lambert stopped by the Lite Studios a few weeks ago and talked about the new album and sang us a few songs.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- BREAKING: A Ft. Worth Police Officer Injured; Suspect Dead In Shooting.
- Pet of the Week: Dingo & Sydney
- Guy Speeds Through Traffic Camera For Creative Proposal
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Vagina Steamed At Spa, Preaches It’s Virtues On Goop
- Bruce Betrayed! Kim Feels His Sex Change Will “Spoil” Her Image
- Rhode Island Principle Comes Up With The Most Creative Way Possible To Tell Students It’s A Snow day
- Parody Video Kim Kardashian Did For T-Mobile Is Hilarious
- High School Student Asked Selena Gomez To Prom In The Most Awesome Way Possible
- Goofiest Photos Captured At The Australian Open
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute