Madonna Banned From Piers Morgan’s Shows
On Monday, Madonna set up a Twitter account to chat with her fans about MDNA.
Piers Morgan took it upon himself to send the “Pop Queen” this tweet:
MTV is reporting, that Morgan has never been shy about his feelings for Madonna. He has called the singer a “con artist” and “gruesome”. He also has made fun of Madge’s physiques, and her Halftime show performance.
Morgan escalated the feud on Monday with his tweet, and Madonna’s manager, Guy Oseary, responded with a tweet of his own:
In the tweet Oseary posted a letter from October 21, 2011, that says Morgan is “delighted to invite Madonna to be a special guest for his L.A. recording of his U.K. chat show — where she would be welcome to promote her new film and forthcoming album release (and perform two numbers).”
Morgan fired back with his response:
Apparently Morgan feels he has been slighted by Madonna over the years. Specifically during his time as an editor of England’s Daily Mirror newspaper, where the CNN host claims he was lied to by a Madonna publicist in order to ensure a rival paper was the first to have the Queen of Pop’s pregnancy announcement.
Since Morgan has caught the wraith of some of Madonna’s Fans:
Although some seem to be in support of the Madonna ban:
What do you think about Piers Morgan banning Madonna from both of his shows?
- Reese Witherspoon’s (And Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair’s Kiss) ‘Cruel Intentions’ Reunion
- Funny Or Die Makes Fun Of The Duggar Scandal And It’s Hilarious
- AUDIO: We Talked To Lee Leipsner From Columbia Records Today
- Things Every Teenage Girl Did In The Summer During The 90’s
- Lana Del Rey Show Will Not Be Rescheduled
- Taylor Swift’s Concert Bracelets Just Saved These Girls Lives! No Seriously They Did!
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt Teaches His 2-Year-Old Son The Pledge Of Allegiance
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection
- VIDEO: If Men Had Periods This Is What The Commercial Would Look Like!