Troubled actress, Lindsay Lohan will guest star on an upcoming episode of Glee.
Lohan will portray herself as a celebrity judge for the Glee kids performance at Nationals.
Us Weekly is reporting that the 25-year-old actress has confirmed she will be on an upcoming episode of FOX’s hit series.
Lohan’s appearance on the show is part of her ongoing effort to revive her career following years of flops and legal issues.
This will mark the Mean Girls star’s second appearance to the small screen this year, she was the hostSaturday Night Liveearlier this month, which has received mixed reviews from critics and fans alike. She will also play Elizabeth Taylor in a forth coming made for TV movie.
Lohan is due to end her probation Thursday, March 29th, if the L.A. County Court judge rules she has fulfilled her court-ordered obligations, which were set last November.
When Lindsay appeared in court on February 22, Judge Stephanie Sauter told her, “You seem to be getting your life back on track.”
Maybe with the help of Glee she can get her career back on track as well.
- Halftime Show: What Happened? Did You Like It?
- Celebrities React to Lady Gaga’s National Anthem
- Steve Harvey Apologizes in Super Bowl Commercial
- Late David Bowie’s “Starman” on Audi Commercial
- Doritos Commercial Has The Public Laughing
- Lady Gaga: Sings National Anthem, says “It’s a Dream Come True”
- Turkish Airlines Commercial
- Cam Newton’s New Commercial for Super Bowl 50
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo