Troubled actress, Lindsay Lohan will guest star on an upcoming episode of Glee.
Lohan will portray herself as a celebrity judge for the Glee kids performance at Nationals.
Us Weekly is reporting that the 25-year-old actress has confirmed she will be on an upcoming episode of FOX’s hit series.
Lohan’s appearance on the show is part of her ongoing effort to revive her career following years of flops and legal issues.
This will mark the Mean Girls star’s second appearance to the small screen this year, she was the hostSaturday Night Liveearlier this month, which has received mixed reviews from critics and fans alike. She will also play Elizabeth Taylor in a forth coming made for TV movie.
Lohan is due to end her probation Thursday, March 29th, if the L.A. County Court judge rules she has fulfilled her court-ordered obligations, which were set last November.
When Lindsay appeared in court on February 22, Judge Stephanie Sauter told her, “You seem to be getting your life back on track.”
Maybe with the help of Glee she can get her career back on track as well.
- Kids Explaining Love Is The Funniest Thing You Will See Today!
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Came Up With The Taylor Swift Lyric In His Song!
- Alanis Morissette Announces Pregnancy With New Video!
- Dad’s Late Note For His Daughters School Is The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See!
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Moms Post About Her Son’s Chicken Nuggets Has Parents Everywhere Laughing!
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- New Valentine’s Day Add Has People All Kinds Of Flustered!