Lindsay Lohan Set To Guest Star On “Glee”
Troubled actress, Lindsay Lohan will guest star on an upcoming episode of Glee.
Lohan will portray herself as a celebrity judge for the Glee kids performance at Nationals.
Us Weekly is reporting that the 25-year-old actress has confirmed she will be on an upcoming episode of FOX’s hit series.
Lohan’s appearance on the show is part of her ongoing effort to revive her career following years of flops and legal issues.
This will mark the Mean Girls star’s second appearance to the small screen this year, she was the hostSaturday Night Liveearlier this month, which has received mixed reviews from critics and fans alike. She will also play Elizabeth Taylor in a forth coming made for TV movie.
Lohan is due to end her probation Thursday, March 29th, if the L.A. County Court judge rules she has fulfilled her court-ordered obligations, which were set last November.
When Lindsay appeared in court on February 22, Judge Stephanie Sauter told her, “You seem to be getting your life back on track.”
Maybe with the help of Glee she can get her career back on track as well.
- Study: Teens Are Better At Texting & Driving Than Adults
- Steve Kemble’s Secret Eggnog Recipe
- Guy Finds Women With Same Last Name As His Ex For Month Long Vacation
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- This Is What Santa Would Look Like If He Was Into High Fashion
- The 14 Most Extreme Plastic Surgeries of 2014
- The Nude Rowers Who Do A Calendar Every Year Are Doing A Full Frontal Film
- Beyonce Sent Out The Best Holiday Cards This Year
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?