Lindsay Lohan Set To Guest Star On “Glee”
Troubled actress, Lindsay Lohan will guest star on an upcoming episode of Glee.
Lohan will portray herself as a celebrity judge for the Glee kids performance at Nationals.
Us Weekly is reporting that the 25-year-old actress has confirmed she will be on an upcoming episode of FOX’s hit series.
Lohan’s appearance on the show is part of her ongoing effort to revive her career following years of flops and legal issues.
This will mark the Mean Girls star’s second appearance to the small screen this year, she was the hostSaturday Night Liveearlier this month, which has received mixed reviews from critics and fans alike. She will also play Elizabeth Taylor in a forth coming made for TV movie.
Lohan is due to end her probation Thursday, March 29th, if the L.A. County Court judge rules she has fulfilled her court-ordered obligations, which were set last November.
When Lindsay appeared in court on February 22, Judge Stephanie Sauter told her, “You seem to be getting your life back on track.”
Maybe with the help of Glee she can get her career back on track as well.
- You Have To Love A Good Mom Parody! Watch This One To “All About That Bass”
- 33 Genius Hacks Guaranteed To Make A Parents Job Easier!
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- #FoodieHoliday #TodayNFood #LiveLocal
- WATCH: Meghan Trainor Cover ‘Shake It Off’
- Fashion Fridays
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- Venezuela Has A Shortage On Breast Implants