Troubled actress, Lindsay Lohan will guest star on an upcoming episode of Glee.
Lohan will portray herself as a celebrity judge for the Glee kids performance at Nationals.
Us Weekly is reporting that the 25-year-old actress has confirmed she will be on an upcoming episode of FOX’s hit series.
Lohan’s appearance on the show is part of her ongoing effort to revive her career following years of flops and legal issues.
This will mark the Mean Girls star’s second appearance to the small screen this year, she was the hostSaturday Night Liveearlier this month, which has received mixed reviews from critics and fans alike. She will also play Elizabeth Taylor in a forth coming made for TV movie.
Lohan is due to end her probation Thursday, March 29th, if the L.A. County Court judge rules she has fulfilled her court-ordered obligations, which were set last November.
When Lindsay appeared in court on February 22, Judge Stephanie Sauter told her, “You seem to be getting your life back on track.”
Maybe with the help of Glee she can get her career back on track as well.
- John Mayer, Katy Perry Release ‘Who You Love’ Artwork, the Internet Complains
- This Weekend’s Winter Storm Needs A Better Name
- Snag Some Unique Gifts At Brookhaven College’s Student Art Sale
- When To Toss The Turkey Leftovers
- Our Most Embarrassing Holiday Injuries
- Billy Joel Announces Indefinite Residency at Madison Square Garden
- Stevie Nicks Talks ‘American Horror Story’ Role, Shares Love for ‘Glee’
- Prince Tapped to Headline Essence Festival 2014
- Style Files: Harry Styles Named Fashion Icon by BFA
- Justin Bieber Has Hot Make Out Session in Steamy ‘All That Matters’ Music Video