Justin Bieber May Be Headed To Texas; For A Court Date
A few weeks ago Justin Bieber tweeted out to his over 18 million followers a nine digit phone number missing just the last number. The number began with a 214 area code. Now his Twitter joke may just land him in a Texas court room.
The people with the similar number as Bieber tweeted have been inundated with phone calls all hours of the day and night from Bieber fans.
In one voicemail on one of the numbers said, “Justin. I know you’re there! Call me. I love you so much! I’m sorry I called so late. But, I just got your number. I love you. I love you. I love you so much. Please call me back!”
Kent (he doesn’t want his last name revealed) and Dilcie Fleming own the two numbers that ring through and have had so many phone calls are talking to lawyers about what they can do. One attorney working on the case for Kent says, “It’s been difficult getting substantive response from the Bieber camp. We’re a little puzzled as to why.”
No plans to sue now, but both parties wouldn’t mind to use the power of Bieber in their favor.
Dilcie would like concert tickets for her great-granddaughter as compensation and Kent would like Bieber to tweet out some support for his internet start-up that is set to launch later this year.
They both think it is the least the pop star could do for their answering of so many fan phone calls.
Get More From CBSDFW
More Stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- 10 Worst Jobs For Taking Kids To Work Day
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Leigh Ann: Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Worn Deodorant In 20 Years
- Leigh Ann: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked For GQ
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Check Out Tony’s Painting At The Art From The Heart Event Friday