New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch This Deaf Baby Hear His Mother For The First Time!
- This News Report Was Aired Once On 9/11 Then Was Never Seen Again!
- Woman Arrested After Using Children To Pickpocket At Snuffer’s In Addison!
- It Looks Like Lindsay Lohan Is Pregnant!
- Mila Kunis Talks About Ashton Kutcher’s Junk With James Corden!
- Get Ready To Say Goodbye To Vampire Diaries! This Is Their Final Season!
- The Twitter Fight Between Chad And Robby After The Bachelorette Last Night Was Awesome!
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- Carrie Underwood’s 17-Month-Old Belly Flopping In The Pool Is An Adorable Video
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees