Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Champ A Dead Beat Dad?
- Rumor About Teresa Giudice’s Post-Prison Plans Busted!
- Kris Humphries’ Nasty Tweet Aimed At Bruce Jenner During Special!?
- Bruce Jenner: The Interview
- PIC: Bruce Jenner Bravely Shows His Favorite Dress To Diane Sawyer
- PHOTO: The Full Look – Jared Leto As The Joker In ‘Suicide Squad.’
- VIDEO: Kory Chats with Andrew McMahon
- We Talked To Scheana Marie From “Vanderpump Rules” Today, So Much Fun!
- BREAKING: Josh Hamilton Could Be Coming Back To The Texas Rangers
- 10 Horrific “Greys Anatomy” Exits, Ranked By How Much They Traumatized You!