New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!
- Bryan Adams on ‘Get Up!,’ Country Music and Amy Winehouse
- Sybil Interview Anna Kurian From North Texas Food Bank
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving