Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die
- Apple’s Bold New Product!
- Tattoo Artist Turns Little Girls Leg Braces Into Amazing Disney Villains
- 20 Magazine Covers That Made You Fall In Love With The V Line!
- Taylor Swift And Calvin Harris Cutest Moments
- VIRAL VIDEO: Pitch Perfect Cups Taken To A Whole Other Level
- Someone Is Trying To Sell A Photo Of Bobbi Kristina On Her Death Bed
- Terrifying Facts That Will Make You Think Twice Before Getting In The Pool This 4th Of July Weekend