New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mom Defends Herself After Zookeepers Killed Gorilla
- Local Pentatonix Member Kirstin Maldonado Is Engaged!
- This Guys Wife’s Hair Caught On Fire During A Romantic Bubble Bath!
- These Students Secretly Filmed Their Teacher Being Awesome Everyday!
- Amy Schumer Trying To Get Out Of A Pool Float Is The Funniest Thing You Will See All Day!
- Cowboys CEO Stephen Jones Selling His Highland Park Mansion
- Amber Heard Now Has A $20 Million Reason To Smile!
- Video: Libertarian Party Candidate Strips And Dances At National Convention
- Video: Man Sings Almost Every Hit Song From 2000-2016 Over One Beat
- New Video Footage Shows U.F.O. Flying Over Military Base