Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix
- Demi Lovato Just Posed Nude For “Vanity Fair”
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- This Woman Married A Gynecologist And Says Her Love Life Is Amazing!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered! The Personal Pizza Carrier Has Arrived!
- Adorable Little Girl Is So Upset Adam Levine Got Married