Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- These Celebrity Grooming Habits Are Really Weird
- Here Are 16 Amazing Tricks To Keep Your Child From Freaking Out While You Shop
- VIDEO: George Ezra Performs On SNL
- Rumor: Destiny’s Child Reunion This Weekend?
- No, Seriously… She’s Not Going To Hollaback
- The World’s Most Famous Llamas: No Longer Legal?
- Many Directions: Easing The Pain Of Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Win Last Chance Ariana Grande Tickets
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo