Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- What’s Hot: Jackopierce With The DSO
- Dose Of Sass: Oscar de la Renta, Monica Lewinsky, Britney & More
- DFW Town Moving Halloween To Accommodate Football Game
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch
- Renee Zellweger Attempts To Explain The Radical Change In Appearance
- Obama Warned Not To Touch Guy’s Girlfriend
- Jennifer Lopez Headed To Vegas & Will Get PAID
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch