Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Frontier Airlines Is Offering Flights For $1 Today!
- Remember Doing The ‘Macarena’? You Will Never Believe The Meaning Of The Song!
- Chinese Man Has 11-Pound Turd Surgically Removed! This Is Crazy!
- Daycare Workers Accused Of Creating “Fight Club” With The Children And Posting Them On Social Media
- Lake Highlands Children’s Soccer Goals Dismantled and Thrown Into Creek By City Employee
- This Parrot Just Cussed Out A Dog And It Was Hilarious!!
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- Janice Dickinson Almost Died On Celebrity Big Brother!