Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- 103.7 KVIL’s Poptopia Giveaway
- TBT VIDEO: This Dance Troup’s Dance To MC Hammer Will Put A Smile On Your Face
- VIDEO: Robin Thicke’s Acting Debut Might Be Very Painful
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘Lucy’
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Two UT Players Charged With Sexual Assault
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- #LiveLocal #RecipeOfTheDay
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- Robin Thicke Admits Marriage Is Over, Says He Is Moving On