Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Brian Williams Announces His Daughter Casting In NBC’s Live Production Of ‘Peter Pan’
- Foodie Blog: Here’s the Scoop! July is National Ice Cream Month
- Beyonce Adresses Divorce Rumor In Instagram Pic
- Video: Ben Stiller Goes Rappelling With Bear Grylls
- Leonardo DiCaprio Loved Watching Orlando Bloom Swing At Bieber
- Vin Diesel Covered Sam Smith’s ‘Stay With Me’ and It’s Incendiary
- Video: Banks Automated Thanking Machine Is Awesome
- What’s Hot: The Evolving Landscape At The Sun To Moon Gallery
- Steve Noviello Stops By To Talk Girl With Exploded Cell Phone & Phone Safety