Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Disney And Dreamworks DVD Prize Pack Giveaway
- ‘Sexiest Woman’ award? Kate Upton Of Course!
- Joanna Krupa to Brandi Glanville; ‘You’re Trailer Trash, B***h’
- Rob Kardashian Getting Evicted by Khloe? Wants ‘Lazy, Mooching,’ Brother Out Of Her Home!
- Margaret Cho leaves Husband After 11-Year ‘Open’ Marriage
- Gotcha! Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher On Kisscam Again
- Stevie At it Again In #LightningTour2: ICE!
- #WeekendRewind: Bikini Contests, Meninism & Phones Against Disease
- Celebrity Christmas Trees
- Animated Affinities: These Celebs Are Attracted to Cartoons?!