New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services
- Texas School Sees Immediate Positive Response When They Triple Recess Time!
- Husband Paid To Have His Wife Killed! Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral!
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Reporter Gets Hit In The Face During Live Broadcast!
- Picture Of Mom And Her Twins Has Gone Viral! Can You Tell Who The Mom Is?
- Man Creates Brilliant Response For Telemarketers Using Dallas Phone Number
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- A-List Celebs Set To Appear In Super Bowl Commercials