Chocolate May Help Keep People Slimmer
New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’
- Tove Lo At The Toyota Performance Showroom
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for ‘1989’
- Video: Bradley Pitts On Between Two Ferns
- First Trailer For ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Hits The Internet
- What’s Hot: Costumes and Critters at the Dallas Zoo
- Win A Halloween Prize Pack From Dallas Zoo And Party City
- When Worlds Collide: Teresa Giudice To Serve Prison Sentence At WHICH Prison?
- KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend