It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
Looking forward to filming an episode of Two and a Half Men next week.—
jason alexander (@IJasonAlexander) March 23, 2012
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Celebrate A Candlelit Christmas At Dallas’ Heritage Village This Weekend
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Rodriguez Family