It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay
- Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal
- Watch Two Guys Repel Down The Side Of Reunion Tower
- Looks Like We Have A “Hot Mug Shot Girl”: Meet “Prison Bae”
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100