Two And A Half Men Adding Stars To Guest Star
It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- PHOTOS: Our First Night In Disneyland!
- Jimmy Kimmel Gets Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow, And MORE To Read Mean Tweets About Themselves!
- Robin Williams’ Son Talks For The First Time About His Dad’s Death
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Vine Of The Day: IronMan Prank- 11.21.14
- Bruce Jenner Bullied/Mocked By Bystander
- Bill Cosby Gets Standing Ovation: More Women Accuse!