Two And A Half Men Adding Stars To Guest Star
It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- You Have To See These Photos Of Jennifer Lopez And Her Adorable Kids
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old
- Kourtney Kardashian Finally Breaks Up With Scott Disick
- You Won’t Believe How Many Hot Dogs This Guy Ate In 10 Minutes
- Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July Was Better Than Yours
- Demi Lovato Makes Falling Down Look ‘Cool For the Summer’
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season Two Finale: Our Guide To Each Character’s Fate
- ‘True Detective’ Season 2, Episode 3 Recap: The White Mask
- This New Desk Lets You Work All Day Right From Bed
- VIDEO: Baby Floats Out To Sea While Parents Weren’t Paying Attention