It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Man Arrested For Throwing Alligator Into Wendy’s
- Check Out These Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes From Mrs. Doubtfire
- Gwyneth Paltrow Tearfully Testifies Against Her Stalker In Court
- Angelina Jolie Gets 3 New Tattoos. See The Pics!
- CBS Cancels Show After 5 Episodes
- Why Do These Target Toys Look Like Sex Toys?
- Man Says He Lost His Ring Inside His Wife! WOW!
- Woman Admits She Used Plastic Wrap As A Condom!
- Our Friend Elle King Got Engaged! So Happy For Her!
- Man Says The Key To Living To 107 Was Drinking 4 Bottles Of Wine A Day!