Two And A Half Men Adding Stars To Guest Star
It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Paul McCartney Turned Down a Role on ‘Friends’
- Woman Finds Cutest Thing In Her Closet And Videos It!
- Why Are People Petitioning To Take Away Iggy Azalea’s Rap Award?
- Taylor Swift And Calvin Harris Spotted Holding Hands After Romantic NYC Date
- Kardashian Car Wreck Caught On Tape!
- REPORT: Jim Bob And Michelle Duggar Aren’t Worried About The Future Of 19 Kids And Counting
- Are Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Using A Surrogate For Baby #2?
- PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian West Channels Marilyn Monroe
- 33 Times Celebrities Had The Best Comebacks When Asked About Being A Woman
- Kim Richards Relapses At Daughter’s Wedding Causing A Scene