The New “Boomstick” At Rangers Ballpark Is The Major League Of Hotdogs
Hotdogs and baseball are two things that just go hand in hand, but the folks at the Rangers Ballpark are set to unleash the granddaddy of hotdogs on the public this year. The whole world is talking about the $26, one-pound, two-foot long hotdog nicknamed the “Boomstick.”
It’s the stuff of legend that would make an episode of Man vs Food. The one-pound, two-foot monster of hot dogs is more than the average man can handle. It’s meant to serve 3-4 people, but that’s not to say there aren’t crazy fans out there that will attempt to scarf the whole thing.
It’s a custom-made dog. Local companies craft the 24 inch hotdog and 20 inch bun just for the Ballpark. The hotdog actually is a bit longer than the bun, which is practically an entire loaf of bread in itself.
It’ll be a featured in the new Captain Morgan Club restaurant in Center Field. There it’s known as the “Champion Dog” and will be served on a cutting board, but at the concession stands, it’s known as the “Boomstick.”
Your first chance to catch a sighting of this monster hotdog will be Tuesday, April 3rd at the exhibition game versus the Diablos Rojos del Mexico at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
- Mother-Of-Four Is Being Charged For Leaving Her Baby At A Store! The Internet Is Outraged!
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- VIDEO: Rapper Kicks Fan In The Face
- Justin Bieber’s New Hair Is Ridiculous
- Watch This Weather Man Freaks Out Over A Large Bug Live On TV
- Designer Creates Bizarre Cup You Have To Kiss To Get Your Morning Coffee
- Beware Of The “Portland Pooper” (PHOTO)
- You’ll Never Guess What A-Lister Will Be On Bear Grylls’ Reality Show!
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages
- Best Memes From Bieber Crying At VMAs