Hotdogs and baseball are two things that just go hand in hand, but the folks at the Rangers Ballpark are set to unleash the granddaddy of hotdogs on the public this year. The whole world is talking about the $26, one-pound, two-foot long hotdog nicknamed the “Boomstick.”
It’s the stuff of legend that would make an episode of Man vs Food. The one-pound, two-foot monster of hot dogs is more than the average man can handle. It’s meant to serve 3-4 people, but that’s not to say there aren’t crazy fans out there that will attempt to scarf the whole thing.
It’s a custom-made dog. Local companies craft the 24 inch hotdog and 20 inch bun just for the Ballpark. The hotdog actually is a bit longer than the bun, which is practically an entire loaf of bread in itself.
It’ll be a featured in the new Captain Morgan Club restaurant in Center Field. There it’s known as the “Champion Dog” and will be served on a cutting board, but at the concession stands, it’s known as the “Boomstick.”
Your first chance to catch a sighting of this monster hotdog will be Tuesday, April 3rd at the exhibition game versus the Diablos Rojos del Mexico at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
- Nashville’s Britton and Panettiere Set To Return To Television Series
- Emma Watson’s Tina Turner Ringtone Goes Off During Interview (Video)
- Dallas Police Looking For Public Masturbator
- Mutilated Body Parts Discovered Near Site Of Summer Olympics
- No Winner on Tuesday: Mega Millions’ Jackpot is 3rd Largest
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This 4th of July
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Selena Will Finally Get A Star On The Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston’s Whirlwind Romance Takes Over Italy
- Guy Marries His Smart Phone To Make A Point About The World Today