Hotdogs and baseball are two things that just go hand in hand, but the folks at the Rangers Ballpark are set to unleash the granddaddy of hotdogs on the public this year. The whole world is talking about the $26, one-pound, two-foot long hotdog nicknamed the “Boomstick.”
It’s the stuff of legend that would make an episode of Man vs Food. The one-pound, two-foot monster of hot dogs is more than the average man can handle. It’s meant to serve 3-4 people, but that’s not to say there aren’t crazy fans out there that will attempt to scarf the whole thing.
It’s a custom-made dog. Local companies craft the 24 inch hotdog and 20 inch bun just for the Ballpark. The hotdog actually is a bit longer than the bun, which is practically an entire loaf of bread in itself.
It’ll be a featured in the new Captain Morgan Club restaurant in Center Field. There it’s known as the “Champion Dog” and will be served on a cutting board, but at the concession stands, it’s known as the “Boomstick.”
Your first chance to catch a sighting of this monster hotdog will be Tuesday, April 3rd at the exhibition game versus the Diablos Rojos del Mexico at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
- 20,000 Bees Follow A Car For Two Days To Rescue Their Queen!
- Oreo Releasing 2 New Flavors
- This Cyst-Popping Video Will Be The Grossest Thing You’ve Seen All Week
- Jennifer Lawrence Had A Booger On Her Face On The Tonight Show And It’s Kind Of Adorable
- Blac Chyna Instagrams Sonogram Of Her And Rob Kardashian’s Baby
- 2-Month-Old With Killer Hair Is Taking The Internet By Storm
- Naja Releases A Lingerie Collection For All Shades Of “Nude” #NudeForAll
- You Have Been Pronouncing IKEA Wrong Your Whole Life!
- Police Seek Internet Troll Threatening Life Of Taylor Swift And Others
- BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Squad And FBI are called to LAX after threat is made From Flight Arriving From Houston