Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Listen to Justin Timberlake’s New Song ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’
- VIDEO: What Happens When a GoPro is Strapped to a Rocket
- VIDEO: This Guy Caught A Fish With His Junk! No Seriously, He Did!
- Here Is How Big His Junk Needs To Be To Actually Fit In A Magnum Condom
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- Blake Shelton Defends Beyoncé’s Country Tune ‘Daddy Lesson’
- Dad Tried To Scare His Son Waking Him Up As Darth Vader And It Back Fired Big Time!
- Did You Know You Can Make Diamonds With Tequila? No Seriously You Can!
- Painkiller Percocet Present in Prince’s Body: Report
- KFC Has Entered The Cosmetics Game With An Edible Nail Polish!