Lauren Scruggs Rejects $200K Insurance Payment
Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Bartender Lights Patron’s Face On Fire!
- Julie’s Jabbers: My Daughter The Freak Show
- Video: New Cast Members For Season 5 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update
- What’s Hot: The Boy From Oz
- Is New Maverick Chandler Parsons Dating Kendall Jenner?
- Leigh Ann: Things A Man Never Wants To See In Your House
- Leigh Ann: Liam Payne Posts Naked Picture On Instagram
- Leigh Ann: Tim McGraw’s Slap Victim Gets A Lawyer
- Leigh Ann: Spanx Jeans Are A Thing Now