Lauren Scruggs Rejects $200K Insurance Payment
Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- PICS: Kory’s Bachelor Pad Christmas Decor
- Lawyer for Pharrell, Eagles and John Lennon Threatens to Sue YouTube for $1 Billion
- Listen to Lea Michele Sing ‘Let It Go’ for ‘Glee’
- VIDEO: New “Breaking Bad” Spinoff “Better Call Saul” Trailer + Premiere Date Announced!
- Sony (Kind Of) Announces That It WILL Release “The Interview.”
- The Top 10 Most Instagrammed Locations In 2014
- Radio Legend Casey Kasem, Finally Laid To Rest
- What Should Your Christmas Nickname Be??
- 12 Things Every Guy Should Know By Now
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake