Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?
- McKinney Plans for Restaurant Row
- Facebook May Owe $5 Billion In Taxes And Uncle Sam Is Mad, See Why!
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Montel Williams Busted For Possession Of Marijuana
- 3 Iconic Sesame Street Cast Members Have Been Let Go
- It’s A Boy Meets World Reunion On The Set Of Girl Meets World
- Break Up Rumors Swirl After Rob Kardashian Deletes All His Instagram Pics
- Conservatives Are Not Happy That Bradley Cooper Attended The DNC