Madonna’s 15-year-old daughter, Lourdes Leon Ciccone, was caught smoking over the weekend.
I wonder what it is like to be grounded by Madonna.
The legal age for smoking is 18, and despite the fact that she owns her own fashion label, still can’t legally smoke.
According to Entertainmentwise.com the 15-year-old was seen hanging with friends and smoking a cigarette this weekend.
Even with the presence of police, Lourdes Leon continued to smoke. Though it is reported she tried to hide it.
Lourdes is Madonna’s oldest child with fitness trainer Carlos Leon.
- Road Signs Hacked In Dallas With Message ‘Trump Is a Shape-Shifting Lizard’ And ‘Go Back Home Work Is Cancelled’
- VIDEO: Car Drives Over Two People On Motorcycle In Road Rage Incident
- Woman’s ‘Hot Mugshot’ Goes Viral: Meet #PrisonBae
- Watch Gwen Stefani’s Stylish Video for ‘Misery’
- Elton John and Vladimir Putin Delay Meeting Due to Schedule Conflicts
- Dr. Henry Heimlich, 96, Uses His Heimlich Maneuver To Save A Choking Woman
- Recap: The Bachelorette Might Need To Be Renamed To The Bachelorette With Chad
- Bachelor To Cast New Season In Dallas
- Kardashian To Earn 7 Figures With New Photoshoot
- Man Wearing ‘#1 DAD’ T-shirt Uses Daughter As Human Shield To Avoid Getting Tasered