Madonna’s 15-year-old daughter, Lourdes Leon Ciccone, was caught smoking over the weekend.
I wonder what it is like to be grounded by Madonna.
The legal age for smoking is 18, and despite the fact that she owns her own fashion label, still can’t legally smoke.
According to Entertainmentwise.com the 15-year-old was seen hanging with friends and smoking a cigarette this weekend.
Even with the presence of police, Lourdes Leon continued to smoke. Though it is reported she tried to hide it.
Lourdes is Madonna’s oldest child with fitness trainer Carlos Leon.
- Here Is Everything Being Added To Netflix For August
- Cockroach Milk Could Be The Superfood Of The Future!
- Police Called To Lindsay Lohan’s Home After Fight With Fiancé
- Ingrid Michaelson on Using Sign Language in Her ‘Hell No’ Video
- Hitting The Snooze Button In The Morning Is Actually Bad For You!
- The “Wonder Woman” Trailer Looks AMAZING! We Have To Go See This!
- Alessia Cara Covers U2’s ‘One’
- Local Teen’s Lemonade Stand For “Back The Blue” Vandalized In Denton
- Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram After Crying On Stage
- Watch a Group of 80 Year Olds ‘Shake It Off’ to Taylor Swift