Vintage Junkys isn’t your Auntie Mae’s antique shop. Tucked away in Colleyville, this vintage shop has everything from furniture to clothing, all with that funky retro flare.
Vintage Junkys is one of those stores you could spend hours in just looking at everything. Better than any garage sale, you can find anything from vintage clothing to furniture and decor that looks like it came straight off the set of Mad Men.
Located on 4201 Colleyville Boulevard, there are three buildings and a patio full of treasures for you to pick through, find, discover, and love! You can also visit them online at vintage-junkys.com.
- The Five Companies That Pay The Least To It’s Employees
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- John Mayer, Katy Perry Release ‘Who You Love’ Artwork, the Internet Complains
- This Weekend’s Winter Storm Needs A Better Name
- Snag Some Unique Gifts At Brookhaven College’s Student Art Sale
- When To Toss The Turkey Leftovers
- Our Most Embarrassing Holiday Injuries
- Billy Joel Announces Indefinite Residency at Madison Square Garden