Vintage Junkys isn’t your Auntie Mae’s antique shop. Tucked away in Colleyville, this vintage shop has everything from furniture to clothing, all with that funky retro flare.
Vintage Junkys is one of those stores you could spend hours in just looking at everything. Better than any garage sale, you can find anything from vintage clothing to furniture and decor that looks like it came straight off the set of Mad Men.
Located on 4201 Colleyville Boulevard, there are three buildings and a patio full of treasures for you to pick through, find, discover, and love! You can also visit them online at vintage-junkys.com.
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!