Vintage Junkys isn’t your Auntie Mae’s antique shop. Tucked away in Colleyville, this vintage shop has everything from furniture to clothing, all with that funky retro flare.
Vintage Junkys is one of those stores you could spend hours in just looking at everything. Better than any garage sale, you can find anything from vintage clothing to furniture and decor that looks like it came straight off the set of Mad Men.
Located on 4201 Colleyville Boulevard, there are three buildings and a patio full of treasures for you to pick through, find, discover, and love! You can also visit them online at vintage-junkys.com.
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns