Go Retro Treasure Hunting In Colleyville At Vintage Junkys
Vintage Junkys isn’t your Auntie Mae’s antique shop. Tucked away in Colleyville, this vintage shop has everything from furniture to clothing, all with that funky retro flare.
Vintage Junkys is one of those stores you could spend hours in just looking at everything. Better than any garage sale, you can find anything from vintage clothing to furniture and decor that looks like it came straight off the set of Mad Men.
Located on 4201 Colleyville Boulevard, there are three buildings and a patio full of treasures for you to pick through, find, discover, and love! You can also visit them online at vintage-junkys.com.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies