Vintage Junkys isn’t your Auntie Mae’s antique shop. Tucked away in Colleyville, this vintage shop has everything from furniture to clothing, all with that funky retro flare.
Vintage Junkys is one of those stores you could spend hours in just looking at everything. Better than any garage sale, you can find anything from vintage clothing to furniture and decor that looks like it came straight off the set of Mad Men.
Located on 4201 Colleyville Boulevard, there are three buildings and a patio full of treasures for you to pick through, find, discover, and love! You can also visit them online at vintage-junkys.com.
- Watch This Deaf Baby Hear His Mother For The First Time!
- This News Report Was Aired Once On 9/11 Then Was Never Seen Again!
- Woman Arrested After Using Children To Pickpocket At Snuffer’s In Addison!
- It Looks Like Lindsay Lohan Is Pregnant!
- Mila Kunis Talks About Ashton Kutcher’s Junk With James Corden!
- Get Ready To Say Goodbye To Vampire Diaries! This Is Their Final Season!
- The Twitter Fight Between Chad And Robby After The Bachelorette Last Night Was Awesome!
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- Carrie Underwood’s 17-Month-Old Belly Flopping In The Pool Is An Adorable Video
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees