Mattel Looks To Cash In With Hunger Games Themed Barbie
Tall. Skinny. Dainty. Blond. Those are all words that are normally associated with Barbie. The toy’s maker Mattel is thinking about changing the look of Barbie for a Katniss Everdeen inspired doll based on the popular book series and record breaking movie The Hunger Games.
Mattel points out that the doll is “inspired” by Katniss and is meant “specifically for the adult collector.” However no word yet on if it will be in stores.
Images also have not been leaked.
This isn’t the first time Mattel has tried to cash in on recent pop culture phenomenon. They already have a Bella doll and a Bella bride doll for the Twlight series.
The real question is what outfit would you put Katniss in? The reaping dress? Her father’s leather jacket? Her ‘Girl on Fire’ dress? The options are endless.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Lily Allen Says Miley’s Bangerz Tour Is “Incredible To Watch”
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Brian Williams Announces His Daughter Casting In NBC’s Live Production Of ‘Peter Pan’
- Foodie Blog: Here’s the Scoop! July is National Ice Cream Month
- Beyonce Adresses Divorce Rumor In Instagram Pic
- Video: Ben Stiller Goes Rappelling With Bear Grylls
- Leonardo DiCaprio Loved Watching Orlando Bloom Swing At Bieber