Mattel Looks To Cash In With Hunger Games Themed Barbie
Tall. Skinny. Dainty. Blond. Those are all words that are normally associated with Barbie. The toy’s maker Mattel is thinking about changing the look of Barbie for a Katniss Everdeen inspired doll based on the popular book series and record breaking movie The Hunger Games.
Mattel points out that the doll is “inspired” by Katniss and is meant “specifically for the adult collector.” However no word yet on if it will be in stores.
Images also have not been leaked.
This isn’t the first time Mattel has tried to cash in on recent pop culture phenomenon. They already have a Bella doll and a Bella bride doll for the Twlight series.
The real question is what outfit would you put Katniss in? The reaping dress? Her father’s leather jacket? Her ‘Girl on Fire’ dress? The options are endless.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Sexiest Woman’ award? Kate Upton Of Course!
- Joanna Krupa to Brandi Glanville; ‘You’re Trailer Trash, B***h’
- Rob Kardashian Getting Evicted by Khloe? Wants ‘Lazy, Mooching,’ Brother Out Of Her Home!
- Margaret Cho leaves Husband After 11-Year ‘Open’ Marriage
- Gotcha! Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher On Kisscam Again
- Stevie At it Again In #LightningTour2: ICE!
- #WeekendRewind: Bikini Contests, Meninism & Phones Against Disease
- Celebrity Christmas Trees
- Animated Affinities: These Celebs Are Attracted to Cartoons?!
- Cameron Diaz Is Engaged!