Tall. Skinny. Dainty. Blond. Those are all words that are normally associated with Barbie. The toy’s maker Mattel is thinking about changing the look of Barbie for a Katniss Everdeen inspired doll based on the popular book series and record breaking movie The Hunger Games.
Mattel points out that the doll is “inspired” by Katniss and is meant “specifically for the adult collector.” However no word yet on if it will be in stores.
Images also have not been leaked.
This isn’t the first time Mattel has tried to cash in on recent pop culture phenomenon. They already have a Bella doll and a Bella bride doll for the Twlight series.
The real question is what outfit would you put Katniss in? The reaping dress? Her father’s leather jacket? Her ‘Girl on Fire’ dress? The options are endless.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Lady Gaga: Sings National Anthem, says “It’s a Dream Come True”
- Turkish Airlines Commercial
- Cam Newton’s New Commercial for Super Bowl 50
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced