Mattel Looks To Cash In With Hunger Games Themed Barbie
Tall. Skinny. Dainty. Blond. Those are all words that are normally associated with Barbie. The toy’s maker Mattel is thinking about changing the look of Barbie for a Katniss Everdeen inspired doll based on the popular book series and record breaking movie The Hunger Games.
Mattel points out that the doll is “inspired” by Katniss and is meant “specifically for the adult collector.” However no word yet on if it will be in stores.
Images also have not been leaked.
This isn’t the first time Mattel has tried to cash in on recent pop culture phenomenon. They already have a Bella doll and a Bella bride doll for the Twlight series.
The real question is what outfit would you put Katniss in? The reaping dress? Her father’s leather jacket? Her ‘Girl on Fire’ dress? The options are endless.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- That Didn’t Take Long! Here Is Kermit The Frogs New Girlfriend!
- McDonalds Is Going To Start Serving Breakfast All Day On October 6th
- You Will Never Believe What Justin Timberlake Refuses To Do As A Dad! WHAT??
- People Are Freaking Out About The Colombian Women’s Cycling Team’s Uniform! Are They Half Naked?
- Dr. Dre, Taylor Swift, Jay Z, ‘Frozen’ All Broke Guinness World Records In 2015
- X Factor Contestant Made Simon Cowell Cry
- Rihanna: ‘People Are Voting for Trump; Who Wouldn’t Vote for Kanye?’
- Britney Spears Keeps Telling Men to ‘Suck Her Toe’
- This Daycare Is Being Investigated For Drugging It’s Babies To Help Them Sleep
- Here Is How You Get Every Discount Possible At The State Fair Of Texas