How To Keep Your Pet Occupied For A Few Hours
March 26, 2012 8:24 AM
It’s the bulldog that keeps going and going and going and going. This “energizer” bulldog is going to exercise his way down to a svelte figure. His perpetual chase of the ball on a string will have you giggling over and over.
- Leigh Ann: Mama June Takes Abuser’s Side
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Kim Kardashian’s New Product To Make You Look Three Sizes Smaller
- How To Explain Dallas To Out-Of-Towners
- What’s Hot: The Jack-O-Lantern Ball
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard To Delay Assisted Suicide
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Who Said Halloween Can’t Be Fun For Adults? Pair These Wines With Popular Candies!