How To Keep Your Pet Occupied For A Few Hours
March 26, 2012 8:24 AM
It’s the bulldog that keeps going and going and going and going. This “energizer” bulldog is going to exercise his way down to a svelte figure. His perpetual chase of the ball on a string will have you giggling over and over.
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway ‘Ship’
- Is The Honeymoon Over? Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Nonstop Fighting Over Business
- LeAnn Rimes: Very Mean to an 11 Year Old Kid!
- Kourtney Talks About Breakup With Scott As He Struggles In Rehab
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars Brought the ‘Funk’ to ‘SNL’: Watch
- Ariana Grande Gets a Little Love Advice from Kris Kringle on ‘Santa Tell Me’: Listen
- One Direction Win Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- It’s Official; Katy Perry Halftime At The Superbowl!
- Vine Of The Day: Cuteness Overload- 11.24.14