Downgrade Your Facebook Friends
Facebook is confusing. ‘Do I add that guy I had third year English with in High School as a friend’? Well Facebook might just be making those choices a whole lot easier.
Facebook is trying to improve the relevance of people’s News Feeds with an update to its lists tool that will make it easier to make distant friends an ‘acquaintance’. People who get the acquaintance tag will still be listed as a friend but you won’t see as much of their content on your News Feed.
An acquaintance is described by Facebook as “Friends you want to see less of in News Feed.” Facebook will even help you point out who your acquaintances should be by suggesting people for the demotion based on your lack of interaction with that person.
If you have some people you’d like to relegate just go to your Friends List page and click on the ‘Acquaintances’ tab and watch those old high school friends, the guy at the coffee shop on the corner and your fourth cousin twice removed slowly fade away.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: YouTuber Performs “Uptown Funk” In Cartoon Voices
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Baby Name In Adorable Instagram Post
- Man Finds Something Horrifying In His Cheeseburger After He Bit It
- Woman Wants A Divorce Because Her Husbands Penis Is Too Big
- Runway Model Has Double Nip Slip On Paris Runway
- WATCH: Latest ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Trailer
- Spider Man Balloon Has Massive Erection! How Did This Pass Quality Control?
- Adam Levine Is The Sweetest Man Alive! Look What He Did For This Fan!
- VIDEO: Andy Grammer Scares Rachel Platten
- Karrueche Tran Dumps Chris Brown on Twitter