Brazilians Giving Away Free Botox
Leigh Ann should have gone to Brazil. Late last year Leigh Ann got a little Botox done, but she paid for it. In Brazil there are doctors just giving the stuff away.
Twenty-Five percent of the Brazilian population is below the poverty line, but that shouldn’t stop them from getting some cosmetic treatments. The Associated Press is reporting that over 220 plastic surgery clinics in Brazil offer complementary Botox, chemical peels and cellulite treatments.
The clinics claim, “Beauty is a right and the poor deserve to be ravishing, too.”
Dr. Nelson Rosas, the founder of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Medicine, estimates his Rio office has performed over 14,000 free procedures. “We’re actually treating something very important,” he said. “The patient’s self-esteem.”
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert