Leigh Ann should have gone to Brazil. Late last year Leigh Ann got a little Botox done, but she paid for it. In Brazil there are doctors just giving the stuff away.
Twenty-Five percent of the Brazilian population is below the poverty line, but that shouldn’t stop them from getting some cosmetic treatments. The Associated Press is reporting that over 220 plastic surgery clinics in Brazil offer complementary Botox, chemical peels and cellulite treatments.
The clinics claim, “Beauty is a right and the poor deserve to be ravishing, too.”
Dr. Nelson Rosas, the founder of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Medicine, estimates his Rio office has performed over 14,000 free procedures. “We’re actually treating something very important,” he said. “The patient’s self-esteem.”
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Our Favorite Local Weather People