Hop Into Spring At Brumley Gardens’ Spring Festival
Come out to their open house and bring the kids! There will tons of great activities and workshops. Get your own garden looking fabulous with all the helpful tips and tricks for the season! Learn what to plant to make your yard a butterfly heaven! There will also be food, fun, and oodles of door prizes! Pay a visit to the Protective Animal League to adopt an adorable pet into their forever homes. The Easter Bunny will be hopping in for pictures with the kids. The first 100 guests get amazing prizes!
The Brumley Gardens are located 10540 Church Road, take the Plano Road exit off LBJ. The Spring Festival is Sunday, March 25th between 12PM and 5PM. For more information, check out this flyer!
- TWEETS: Piers Morgan Had A Hilarious Visit To Dallas!
- Director Says TV Character Is “Not Straight…”
- Best Headline I’ve Seen Today: “Pennsylvania Man Killed By His Dead Mother-In-Law”
- 10 Happy Hours You Have To Hit In Dallas
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- VIDEO: Gonzo Rapping “The Humpty Dance” Is Everything!
- Zayn Malik Left One Direction And Is Going Solo! We Have His First Song!
- Bruce Jenner Got Breast Implants?