Come out to their open house and bring the kids! There will tons of great activities and workshops. Get your own garden looking fabulous with all the helpful tips and tricks for the season! Learn what to plant to make your yard a butterfly heaven! There will also be food, fun, and oodles of door prizes! Pay a visit to the Protective Animal League to adopt an adorable pet into their forever homes. The Easter Bunny will be hopping in for pictures with the kids. The first 100 guests get amazing prizes!
The Brumley Gardens are located 10540 Church Road, take the Plano Road exit off LBJ. The Spring Festival is Sunday, March 25th between 12PM and 5PM. For more information, check out this flyer!
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!