Come out to their open house and bring the kids! There will tons of great activities and workshops. Get your own garden looking fabulous with all the helpful tips and tricks for the season! Learn what to plant to make your yard a butterfly heaven! There will also be food, fun, and oodles of door prizes! Pay a visit to the Protective Animal League to adopt an adorable pet into their forever homes. The Easter Bunny will be hopping in for pictures with the kids. The first 100 guests get amazing prizes!
The Brumley Gardens are located 10540 Church Road, take the Plano Road exit off LBJ. The Spring Festival is Sunday, March 25th between 12PM and 5PM. For more information, check out this flyer!
- Michael Jackson Secretly Recorded Tapes Bashing Prince And His Own Family
- Kayne West Claims Nude Celebrities In His “Famous” Video Are Real
- Check Out This Enormous Full-Size Version Of Noah’s Ark
- Kristian “Hodor” Nairn From ‘Game Of Thrones’ Set To DJ A Concert In Dallas
- You Won’t Believe What Taylor Swift Said About Tom Hiddleston
- There Is An Adult Summer Camp In Dallas And It Looks Amazing!
- Man Visits Texas Beach And Comes Back With Deadly Bacteria
- Husband’s Hidden Cameras Catch House Keeper Sleeping With His Wife!
- Parents Punish Teen Making Him Sleep In Tent In The Backyard!
- Bride Demands Bridesmaids Help Pay For Her $10,500 Wedding Dress!