Reese Witherspoon has two reasons to celebrate today.
It is the actresses 36th birthday, and she is expecting her first child with husband Jim Toth.
E!Onine is reporting that Resse is due in the fall, and her and husband Jim Toth have been trying to get pregnant since just after their wedding last March.
Rumors have been circulating the web since some photos have surfaced of Reese in looser than normal clothing. The E!Online source says Reese has only started showing in the last two weeks, and looks further along than she is.
This will be Reese’s third child, she has two children from her previous marriage with Ryan Phillippe.
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden
- KVIL’s Christmas Tree Challenge
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- Video: WestJet Christmas Miracle
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift
- Mel B Joins the Bitcoin Revolution
- Sara Evans to Release New Album ‘Slow Me Down’ in March