Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Gotcha! Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher On Kisscam Again
- Stevie At it Again In #LightningTour2: ICE!
- #WeekendRewind: Bikini Contests, Meninism & Phones Against Disease
- Celebrity Christmas Trees
- Animated Affinities: These Celebs Are Attracted to Cartoons?!
- Cameron Diaz Is Engaged!
- Vine Of The Day: ART-iana Grande- 12.20.14
- How Did Justin Bieber Lose 3.5 Million Instagram Followers This Week?
- How “A Charlie Brown Christmas” Characters Look Today
- VIDEO: Check Out These Christmas Lights Set To “Star Wars” Music