It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!