Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Some People Think Texas Is Weird And These Pictures Show Why
- You’ll Never Guess What Woman Rosie O’Donnell is Reportedly Dating
- Justin Bieber Explains Why He Broke Down In Tears At The VMA’s
- Julia Roberts Steps Out With Her Kids In A Rare Public Appearance. See The Pic!
- Which Duggar Family Member Has Turned Their Back On Josh Duggar?
- What Hit CBS Drama Has Just Been Cancelled?
- Frontier Airlines Is Offering Flights For $1 Today!
- Remember Doing The ‘Macarena’? You Will Never Believe The Meaning Of The Song!
- Chinese Man Has 11-Pound Turd Surgically Removed! This Is Crazy!
- Daycare Workers Accused Of Creating “Fight Club” With The Children And Posting Them On Social Media