Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch Out For Girls Named This…
- Easter Craft Fails
- These Dogs Are Egg-cited About Easter!
- Celebs Pose With Younger Versions Of Themselves
- Sneak Peek Of Pharrell’s New Song “Here”
- Gwen Stefani Joins “The Voice”
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- Blake: James Franco Missing Millions!