Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- What’s Hot: State Fair of Texas Big Tex Food Choice Awards
- Michael Urie In Studio!
- How To Delete Your Photos From iCloud
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- News Flash Pamela Anderson Is Still Beautiful
- Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant