Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 4 Signs Your Marriage Will Fail!
- Is Katy Perry Busy Writing A Diss Song About Taylor Swift?
- Selena Gomez Comforts/Helps Suicidal Fan!
- Taylor Swift Knows What Color #TheDress Is, Obviously
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After ‘Nightmare’ Fall at Brit Awards
- VIDEO: Kanye West Tears Up And Shows His Sensitive Side
- What Color Dress Do You See?
- PHOTOS: Ed Sheeran Gets Wasted
- What Does Miley Cyrus Use To Spice Up Her Love Life?
- VIDEO: Old Men Hilariously Cover “Uptown Funk!”