Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- People’s Most Beautiful Person Lupita Nyong’o And How To Say Her Name
- She Mail: Woman Concerned Masseuse Is Crossing A Line
- Zazza Zoo: Beautiful Black Lab Brady
- Celebrity Romance: This Week’s Marriages And Divorces
- Would You Allow Strangers To Name Your Newborn?
- #KoryatDisney: Why Walt Disney World Is My Hometown
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 3
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 2
- A Great Big World – Part 1
- VIDEO: Magician’s ‘Got Talent’ Audition Will Blow You Away!