It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards
- Theater Critic Tosses Rude Audience Member’s Phone
- Waitress Gets $400 Dollar Tip
- Miguel Kicks Fan During Billboard Music Awards Performance
- Help Us “Ditch The Fitch”
- Win Side Effects On DVD/Blu-ray
- Win The Last Stand On DVD
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care