It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- Mel B Joins the Bitcoin Revolution
- Sara Evans to Release New Album ‘Slow Me Down’ in March
- Chanel Brings The Fashion World To Dallas Tonight For Fashion Show At Fair Park
- Cowboys Suffer Brrrrutal 45-28 Loss To Bears
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Gage Family
- Things You Did As A Kid You Wish You Could Still Do As An Adult
- She Mail: Woman Wants Out Of Office White Elephant Exchange
- Stuff The Stocking For Santa’s Sparkle