It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Stuff The Stocking For Santa’s Sparkle
- Support Santa’s Sparkle At Date Night Skate Night This Friday
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Canine Corner: Bocephus
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Weather Channel Names The Winter Storm “Cleon”…Really?