It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- A 7 Year Old’s Far Out Christmas List
- Children’s Parade Weather Update
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- Woman Live Tweets Car Crash That Kills Her Husband
- CBS 11′s Larry Mowry Talks Freezing Temps And Icy Roads
- Disturbing Christmas Traditions
- President Obama Can’t Have An iPhone
- Get Your Pooch’s Picture With The Grinch At Three Dog Bakery In Plano This Weekend
- Football Foodies: Grilled Sausage with Spicy Sauce