It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch The First Clip From The New ‘Powerpuff Girls’ Series
- You Need To See Pamela Anderson And Tommy Lee’s GROWN UP Son Dylan Lee
- #RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Advice To #RHOD: “Be Yourself”
- According To ‘Ghostbusters II’ The World Is Ending Tomorrow: Watch!
- Computer Science Student Creates Virtual Reality Version Of Nintendo’s ‘Duck Hunt’
- Kids Explaining Love Is The Funniest Thing You Will See Today!
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Came Up With The Taylor Swift Lyric In His Song!
- Alanis Morissette Announces Pregnancy With New Video!
- Dad’s Late Note For His Daughters School Is The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See!
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’