It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- These Are 8 Ways to Spend Valentines Day If You’re Single
- These Are The Differences Between Dallas And Houston According To The Real Housewives Of Dallas
- Kate Hudson And Nick Jonas Have A Romantic Four Hour Dinner Date
- Woman Halts Business Meeting… In The Strangest Way Possible!
- Lamar Odom Makes First Public Appearance. See The Pics!
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde! See The Pics!
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Listen to Gwen Stefani’s New Single ‘Make Me Like You’
- Penelope Cruz Was Asked About Her “Ugly Feet” On The Today Show!
- You Can Use Your Phone To See What You Look Like With A Boob Job Now!