It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 6 Reasons Why Men Leave Women They Love
- Guess Who Is Fronting Money for Prince’s Family?
- VIDEO: Fast Food Manager Goes Off on Customers
- Dallas Man Shoots and Kills Burglary Suspect
- NCAA Rules on Anti-LGBT Discrimination Laws
- 15 Texas Places That Non-Texans Mispronounce All The Time
- Justin Bieber Shaved Off Dreads, RIP Bieber Hair Started Trending
- Greatest Reaction When Jerry Jones Calls You To Join The Dallas Cowboys
- Mandy Moore Finds Heartbreaking “A Walk To Remember” Prop While Cleaning Her House
- VIDEO: Bradley Cooper Takes Lady Gaga For A Ride On His Motorcycle