It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Local Teen’s Lemonade Stand For “Back The Blue” Vandalized In Denton
- Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram After Crying On Stage
- Watch a Group of 80 Year Olds ‘Shake It Off’ to Taylor Swift
- Rihanna to Play Pivotal Role in ‘Bates Motel’
- You Have To Listen To These Kimye and Taylor Swift Feud Songs!
- Drunk Police Officer Pulls His Gun On Jack In The Box Drive-Thru Employee And It Was Caught On Video!
- Selena Gomez Shares Emotional Message after Difficult Show
- Taking a Hot Bath Shows Similar Benefits to Exercise
- Michael Jordan Speaks Out On Shootings Of African Americans And Targeting Of Police
- Ariana Grande Has Been Banned From The White House Over Donut-Licking Scandal