Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Who Said Halloween Can’t Be Fun For Adults? Pair These Wines With Popular Candies!
- Football Foodie: Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken
- Zazza Zoo: Mitzy Is Itching To Meet You!
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Expecting
- VIDEO: Harry Potter Can Rap, Who Knew! Daniel Radcliff Is Really Good.
- Taylor Swift To Donate All Proceeds Of New Song To NYC Public Schools
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Official Final Trailer Released Today