It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?
- McKinney Plans for Restaurant Row
- Facebook May Owe $5 Billion In Taxes And Uncle Sam Is Mad, See Why!
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Montel Williams Busted For Possession Of Marijuana
- 3 Iconic Sesame Street Cast Members Have Been Let Go
- It’s A Boy Meets World Reunion On The Set Of Girl Meets World
- Break Up Rumors Swirl After Rob Kardashian Deletes All His Instagram Pics
- Conservatives Are Not Happy That Bradley Cooper Attended The DNC