Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 21 Wildly Different Songs All Named ‘Freedom’
- Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are Getting A Divorce
- You Can’t Remake ‘Back to the Future’ Until Robert Zemeckis Dies
- Ed Sheeran Jams With The Rolling Stones And Sounds AMAZING!!
- VIDEO: These Children Explaining Gay Marriage Is Adorable
- Taylor Swift’s Stalker Is Trying To Get Her To Testify In Court Against Him
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read
- 25 Songs That Defined Summers In The 90’s
- The Best Food In Dallas For Under $10
- Here Are The Things You Really Don’t Want To Know About Your Man