It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Man Arrested For Throwing Alligator Into Wendy’s
- Check Out These Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes From Mrs. Doubtfire
- Gwyneth Paltrow Tearfully Testifies Against Her Stalker In Court
- Angelina Jolie Gets 3 New Tattoos. See The Pics!
- CBS Cancels Show After 5 Episodes
- Why Do These Target Toys Look Like Sex Toys?
- Man Says He Lost His Ring Inside His Wife! WOW!
- Woman Admits She Used Plastic Wrap As A Condom!
- Our Friend Elle King Got Engaged! So Happy For Her!
- Man Says The Key To Living To 107 Was Drinking 4 Bottles Of Wine A Day!