Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ’90’s Singer Dies In Freak Accident!
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- VIDEO: Guy Pretends To Have Won An Oscar And Has Best Night Ever
- Was Kelly Osbourne Actually FIRED From Fashion Police? Probably!!!
- Mark Cuban Set To Play President In ‘Sharknado 3′
- Walking Dead Recap: ‘You Should Keep Your Gates Closed’
- Dancing with the Stars Season 20, The Photos of The Partners Are Up!
- Happy Independence Day Texas!
- First PDA Photo’s of Leo DiCaprio & Rihanna!
- 103.7 KVIL’s Big Money Hi-Lo!