It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger
- The Irving Police Department Made A Pokémon Go Safety Video And It’s Hilarious!
- Sleepy Puppy Sees Baby Sleeeping And Does Most Adorable Thing EVER!
- Fergie Says Taylor Swift & Kimye Feud Is Part Of A Master Plan
- 10 Things Every Short Girl Will Understand
- Your Mission: Win A Trip To NY