Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Check Out These Behind The Scenes Pictures From 11-22-1963 Filming In Dallas!
- This Popular Cereal Has Just Been Recalled!
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her New $300,000 Rolls Royce
- Blake Shelton Opens Up About Life After Miranda Lambert
- KVIL’s “We Can Survive Flyaway”
- Live In The Vineyard Flyaway Online Giveaway
- American Airlines Pilot Dies During Flight!
- Man Born Without His “Member” Could Get New Organ Built From His Arm
- Hilary Clinton’s Impression Of Donald Trump Is So Spot On It’s Crazy!
- Grace Jones on Lady Gaga, “I just didn’t feel a soul”