It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden
- KVIL’s Christmas Tree Challenge
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- Video: WestJet Christmas Miracle
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift