Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Sneak Preview Of Taylor Swift’s Newest Song
- Breaking News: Oscar De La Renta Dies
- BREAKING: Tori Spellings Rushed To The Hospital In Quarantine
- Bethany Fankel Returns To The Real Housewives Of New York Again!
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Could Gwen Be Leaving The Voice??
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Interview Blue October’s Justin Furstenfeld
- Kris Jenner Angry Over Bruce Dating Her Best Friend
- Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch