Gym Class Heroes’ “Cupid’s Chokehold” Gets Staged
It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert
- Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘The November Man’
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- Shakira Is Preggers Again!
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch
- Julie Loves This ‘Friends’ Reunion!
- Win Tickets To See Phillip Phillips & MAGIC! Live
- What’s Hot: The Warbirds On Paradise Aviation History Event