5 Reasons The Hunger Games Will Be Bigger Than Twilight (page 3)
1. Forget Twilight, It May Open Bigger Than Breaking Dawn
Considering the most recent Twilight movie broke out the fifth-biggest opening weekend in Hollywood history, this would seem an impossible feat for The Hunger Games except for the fact that The Hollywood Reporter says polling data suggests it is possible. This would be unprecedented. As it stands now the top 5 biggest opening weekends of all time are all sequels. No first in a series has even come close to making this list. What does this say for the 3 planned Hunger Games sequels
- Beyonce Goes Apartment Hunting Without Jay-Z
- Captain & Air Traffic Controller Radio Fight Is TOO Great
- Royal Photobombs Have Become All The Rage
- Steve Kemble Always Finds The Best Stuff
- Houston Robbers Encounter MMA Champion Gas Station Worker, Gets Beaten Up
- New Hunger Games Trailer Is Out
- VIDEO: Selfies Could Kill You, Seriously Watch How!
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen