All over America people were let down as they didn’t have the winning numbers to Tuesday’s Mega Millions Jackpot.
The jackpot will jump to $290 Million dollars for Friday’s drawing. A touch below the largest ever jackpot of $390 million in 2007 which was split by 2 people.
More recently Powerball got to $336.4 million and was won in February of this year by 81 year-old Louise White of Rhode Island.
So what are you going to do with your Mega Millions?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Tim Tebow Prays With Passenger on Plane Suffering Medical Emergency
- Video: Woman Goes Tubing Down 7th Street in Ft Worth
- Dad Uses Squirrel To Pull His Daughters Tooth And It’s Kind Of Awesome!
- Prisoner Escapes By Crawling Out Of The Tiny Hole In The Door!
- Dave Grohl From The Foo Fighters Shares Hilarious Story About Taylor Swift
- Blue Bell’s Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Is Back On Store Shelves!
- Company Pays Employees To Take Vactaions
- Alicia Keys Went #NoMakeup At The BET And Looked Amazing!
- Mother’s Post After Her Son With Down Syndrome Was Not Invited To Party Has Gone Viral
- Waitress Drops Glass Then Makes Crazy Ninja Move To Save It!