Better Go Grab Your Mega Millions Ticket
All over America people were let down as they didn’t have the winning numbers to Tuesday’s Mega Millions Jackpot.
The jackpot will jump to $290 Million dollars for Friday’s drawing. A touch below the largest ever jackpot of $390 million in 2007 which was split by 2 people.
More recently Powerball got to $336.4 million and was won in February of this year by 81 year-old Louise White of Rhode Island.
So what are you going to do with your Mega Millions?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies