Better Go Grab Your Mega Millions Ticket
All over America people were let down as they didn’t have the winning numbers to Tuesday’s Mega Millions Jackpot.
The jackpot will jump to $290 Million dollars for Friday’s drawing. A touch below the largest ever jackpot of $390 million in 2007 which was split by 2 people.
More recently Powerball got to $336.4 million and was won in February of this year by 81 year-old Louise White of Rhode Island.
So what are you going to do with your Mega Millions?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Fat (And It’s Awesome)
- #WeekendRewind: How To Win College, What Not To Drink & Everything Wrong With America
- Emma Watson Used The #SATWordOfTheWeek!
- Would You Be Able To Do This?!
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice’s Daughter Writes Song About Her Mom In Prison
- Which Original “Housewife” Is Returning To The Show?
- Vine Of The Day: Rude Awakening- 01.24.15
- VIDEO: Have You Seen The New Extended Carl’s Jr. Bikini Model Ad?
- The New 2015 Gerber Baby Is Freakin’ Adorable: See The Photo Here!
- Men Go Full Frontal At Rick Owens Paris Fashion Week Show