Better Go Grab Your Mega Millions Ticket
All over America people were let down as they didn’t have the winning numbers to Tuesday’s Mega Millions Jackpot.
The jackpot will jump to $290 Million dollars for Friday’s drawing. A touch below the largest ever jackpot of $390 million in 2007 which was split by 2 people.
More recently Powerball got to $336.4 million and was won in February of this year by 81 year-old Louise White of Rhode Island.
So what are you going to do with your Mega Millions?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Tomorrow, For The First Time In 7 Years Lindsay Lohan Is…
- Bruce Jenner: Not Going To Pay Crash Victim’s Step-Kids, They Don’t Deserve It!
- Don’t Miss The Firestone 600 At Texas Motor Speedway
- Win Elle King Tickets
- This Mom Is Proudly Breast Feeding Her 6-Year-Old Daughter
- TRAIN FRONT ROW FRIDAY
- This Is What Victoria Secret Models Look Like Before They Retouch The Photos
- The Newest Instagram Trend is “Manties”
- The Worst Reality Shows Of ALL TIME (Well, So Far)
- The Worst Company Logos Of All Time