Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- Here are Tonight’s Speakers at the Democratic National Convention
- Best Customer Service Ever! Mechanic travels 15,000 MILES to carry out 10-MINUTE repair!
- Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant Again!?!
- Ice Bucket Challenge Leads To ALS Breakthrough
- Mom Tries To Teach Baby To Say ‘Mama’ But The Dog Says It Instead
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’
- Police Report Reveals Who’s At Fault For Dallas Cowboys Bus Crash That Killed 4
- Viral Video: Fort Worth Man Surprises Friend with Kidney Donation
- Burleson Resident Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
- Kerry Washington, Neil Patrick Harris, & Bryan Cranston Have Started A Campaign To Stop Donald Trump