Arlington Gets Arty This Weekend For Art On The Greene
Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- Halloween Today…Vs. Halloween In The 70’s
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale