Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 30, 2016 (Audio)
- Babe’s Chicken Is Coming To North Richland Hills
- Iowa Woman Shouts Racial Slurs At News Reporter (Video)
- Alanis Morissette Shows Off Bodacious Baby Bump In Nude Shoot (Photo)
- Nashville’s Britton and Panettiere Set To Return To Television Series
- Emma Watson’s Tina Turner Ringtone Goes Off During Interview (Video)
- Dallas Police Looking For Public Masturbator
- Mutilated Body Parts Discovered Near Site Of Summer Olympics
- No Winner on Tuesday: Mega Millions’ Jackpot is 3rd Largest
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This 4th of July