Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Sara Bareilles Shows Support For Same-Sex Marriage: ‘We’re Behind The Times & We’ve Got To Catch Up’
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Nurse Leaks Kanye & Kim’s Baby Name
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’
- Natura Pet Issues Recall On Pet Foods Due To Potential Health Risks
- James Franco Will Record Your Voicemail Message For A Donation To His Next Project
- Foods We Loved As Kids That We Can’t Stand As Adults
- The Worst Jobs We’ve Ever Had