Arlington Gets Arty This Weekend For Art On The Greene
Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- Jerry Seineld’s Kids Had A Lemonade Stand… Until The Police Shut It Down
- Local Man Arrested After Attempting To Pull Over Actual Police Officer
- People Don’t Know These 10 Small Towns In Texas Have Amazing Restaurants
- New ‘Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens’ Footages Leaked On Instagram
- Ed Sheeran’s Huge Lion Tattoo Is Actually Real
- This Teen Just Captured True Love In His Photo And It’s Gone Viral
- New MTV Reality Show Could Tarnish The Kardashians
- Get A Glimpse of Julianne Hough’s Engagement Ring
- An Overweight Woman Asked 5 Stylists To Choose Her Outfits, And She Documented Them All
- Jennifer Lawrence Teaming with Amy Schumer to Write Screenplay