Arlington Gets Arty This Weekend For Art On The Greene
Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- Pink Disses VMA And Feels Let Down; Then Apologizes To Demi Lovato
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- Anne Hathaway Says She’s Losing Parts to Younger Actresses
- Simple Dinner Idea ~Cajun-Style Grill Foil Packets
- You’re More Successful Than You Realize
- Grammarly Speaking TCU Fans Are Ranked #2
- Your Cellphone Is Ruining Your Relationship
- Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Spotted Leaving A Marriage Counseling Session Together
- VIDEO: Watch Angelina Jolie’s Audition Tape At 25
- Six Flags Over Texas: Three New Rides Are Coming In 2016