Train Releases Tracklist for “California 37″
Train has announced the tracklist for their highly anticipated new album California 37 at their website. The release is the follow up to 2009′s Save Me, San Francisco which produced the mega hit “Hey, Soul Sister.” Their new album marks the band’s sixth studio recording.
The tracklist for California 37:
1. This’ll Be My Year
2. Drive By
3. Feels Good At First
4. Bruises (ft. Ashley Monroe)
5. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye
6. You Can Finally Meet My Mom
7. Sing Together
9. California 37
10. We Were Made For This
11. When the Fog Rolls In
Train fans only have to wait until April 17th for this new music from them. Pre-orders are underway now for California 37 over at iTunes, where you’ll also get an instant download of the track “Feels Good At First.” The band’s brand new single, “Drive By” is at radio now.
You can watch Train perform on Late Show with David Letterman on March 26th.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Blake: Facebook’s Nearby Friends
- Blake: Phone Manufacturers To Unite Against Info Theft
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton Is…
- Blake: Mavericks vs. Spurs Tentative Play Off Schedule
- Blake: The Inspiration Of Lorde’s Royals
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan At Bridal Shower
- Miley Cyrus Is Upset About Missing More Shows
- Kory: Here’s My 2005 #TBT Photo (w/ Bad White Tux)
- Kory: Mrs. Doubtfire 2 Is Happening!
–Heather Stas, CBS Local