Train has announced the tracklist for their highly anticipated new album California 37 at their website. The release is the follow up to 2009’s Save Me, San Francisco which produced the mega hit “Hey, Soul Sister.” Their new album marks the band’s sixth studio recording.
The tracklist for California 37:
1. This’ll Be My Year
2. Drive By
3. Feels Good At First
4. Bruises (ft. Ashley Monroe)
5. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye
6. You Can Finally Meet My Mom
7. Sing Together
9. California 37
10. We Were Made For This
11. When the Fog Rolls In
Train fans only have to wait until April 17th for this new music from them. Pre-orders are underway now for California 37 over at iTunes, where you’ll also get an instant download of the track “Feels Good At First.” The band’s brand new single, “Drive By” is at radio now.
You can watch Train perform on Late Show with David Letterman on March 26th.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- May The Fourth Be With You On ‘Star Wars’ Day, Here’s A List Of Ways To Celebrate In DFW
- Possible Manson Family Victim Jane Doe No. 59 Has Been Identified After 46 Years
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Join Kelly Ripa As Live! Host
- Prince was Set to Meet with an Addiction Specialist the Day He Died
- Dog Missing Ten Years Returned to Owner (PHOTO)
- Police Investigate Shooting At Deep Ellum Recording Studio
- Girl Ruins Fresh Spray Tan With Her Tears – Hilarious Pic!
- Watch Luke Skywalker Sing Celine Dion’s ‘All By Myself’
- VIDEO: Little Boy Wakes Up From Anesthesia Talking Like A Gangster
- John McCain’s Son Tells Twitter Racists To “Eat It” After Comments On Old Navy’s Interracial Ad
—Heather Stas, CBS Local