Spring Fashion and fancy hats kind of go hand in hand. The Kentucky Derby is the best place stateside to see fancy hats in the Spring, and hats are becoming more and more popular thanks to Kate Middleton. Here in Dallas, you can get your fancy hat fix at the House of MacGregor in the Bishop Arts District.
Cassandra MacGregor is definitely the lady to visit for fancy and custom-made hats. She has studied the art of millinery through various forms, including theatrical, fashion shows, and couturiers.
She’s set up shop in the Bishop Arts District and will fulfill your dreams of having the finest fancy hats. The House of MacGregor is located at 614 Davis Street #203 in Dallas, or you can visit the website at www.thehouseofmacgregor.com.
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Canine Corner: Bocephus
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Weather Channel Names The Winter Storm “Cleon”…Really?
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Beyoncé’s “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” Will Happen Tonight