Spring Fashion and fancy hats kind of go hand in hand. The Kentucky Derby is the best place stateside to see fancy hats in the Spring, and hats are becoming more and more popular thanks to Kate Middleton. Here in Dallas, you can get your fancy hat fix at the House of MacGregor in the Bishop Arts District.
Cassandra MacGregor is definitely the lady to visit for fancy and custom-made hats. She has studied the art of millinery through various forms, including theatrical, fashion shows, and couturiers.
She’s set up shop in the Bishop Arts District and will fulfill your dreams of having the finest fancy hats. The House of MacGregor is located at 614 Davis Street #203 in Dallas, or you can visit the website at www.thehouseofmacgregor.com.
- Video: Dumb Texas Criminal Cuts Himself On Window Breaking Into House
- 88-Year-Old Woman Stabs Son With Steak Knife
- Video: The ‘Dirty Dancing’ Stormtroopers Performance That You Must See
- Memorial Day: In Memory of Many; In Honor of All
- Gorilla Killed at Cincinnati Zoo when 4-Year-Old Child Falls into Enclosure
- ‘Finding Dory’ Could Feature Disney-Pixar’s First Lesbian Couple
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay
- Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal