Spring Fashion and fancy hats kind of go hand in hand. The Kentucky Derby is the best place stateside to see fancy hats in the Spring, and hats are becoming more and more popular thanks to Kate Middleton. Here in Dallas, you can get your fancy hat fix at the House of MacGregor in the Bishop Arts District.
Cassandra MacGregor is definitely the lady to visit for fancy and custom-made hats. She has studied the art of millinery through various forms, including theatrical, fashion shows, and couturiers.
She’s set up shop in the Bishop Arts District and will fulfill your dreams of having the finest fancy hats. The House of MacGregor is located at 614 Davis Street #203 in Dallas, or you can visit the website at www.thehouseofmacgregor.com.
- Details Emerge of Hot Air Balloon Crash: Killing 16 in Texas
- MTV Launches ‘Classic’ Channel Dedicated to the 1990’s
- New Trend: Parents Naming Babies After Pokémon Go Characters
- BREAKING: Hot Air Balloon Crashes In Lockhart, Texas And 16 Are Feared Dead
- VIDEO: Rowlett Police Officer Has ‘Tea Party’ With Toddler Whose Life He Saved
- Justin Bieber And Nick Jonas Both Say Republicans Threw Millions At Them To Play
- Skydiver Will Attempt Jump Without A Parachute Or Wingsuit On Live Television Tonight
- 2 More Restaurants Refused Service to Police; One in Texas – Employees Promptly Fired
- Dallas Cowboys Jersey Sales Are Blowing Away the Competition
- Ex NFL Player And Wife Killed By Teenage Son!