Dallas Tones Up Soon To Be Brides With Bridal Bootcamp
As we get closer and closer to wedding season brides are trying to nail down everything from flowers to brides maids dresses. But one thing that can’t be neglected is the bride herself. There are a group of ladies in Dallas’ Lee Park sweating to get ready for their wedding.
Instructor of the boot camp Doug Rice uses the ‘Bridal Trifecta’ to help the brides get in the best shape they can for their big day. The intense intervals of cardio and weights targeting the back, arms, and shoulders focus on the “three areas exposed in strapless gowns.”
Taryne Bolton just got back from her honeymoon and she is an inspiration to other soon-to-be brides. She took the classes for six months before her wedding and shed 40 pounds. When she stepped into her dress on her wedding day she was almost speechless.
“Oh my gosh, my eyes got huge,” she told WFFA-TV. “I was just so proud.”
Rice might get on the ladies a little bit, but he knows he’s just helping them have their day be as perfect as can be.
“It’s almost like I’m the proud papa,” Rice said. “It’s not me that does it. It’s them. They get all the credit for the accomplishment, but I feel like at least I played that role, and I was the one who was like their mentor.”
The bootcamp costs $145 a month,and you can get more info at their website bridaliciousbootcamp.com
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch Chris Pratt Give Acting Lessons. Drunk.
- Dwayne Johnson Officiates Surprise Wedding For Fan Interviewing Him
- Netflix Streaming: What’s Coming & Going In June
- Mike Huckabee Jumps In On The Duggar Scandal
- Man Protests Overbooked Flight… By Getting Naked
- Ashley Olsen’s Ongoing Battle With Lyme Disease- Getting Worse?
- The Ten Types Of People You Hate On Social Media
- VIDEO: Warning Selfie Sticks Might Show More Than You Actually Want
- Duggar Update: Expert Says Josh May Have Been A Victim in His Youth
- Can We Guess How Many People You Hooked Up With Based On Your Food Preferences