As we get closer and closer to wedding season brides are trying to nail down everything from flowers to brides maids dresses. But one thing that can’t be neglected is the bride herself. There are a group of ladies in Dallas’ Lee Park sweating to get ready for their wedding.
Instructor of the boot camp Doug Rice uses the ‘Bridal Trifecta’ to help the brides get in the best shape they can for their big day. The intense intervals of cardio and weights targeting the back, arms, and shoulders focus on the “three areas exposed in strapless gowns.”
Taryne Bolton just got back from her honeymoon and she is an inspiration to other soon-to-be brides. She took the classes for six months before her wedding and shed 40 pounds. When she stepped into her dress on her wedding day she was almost speechless.
“Oh my gosh, my eyes got huge,” she told WFFA-TV. “I was just so proud.”
Rice might get on the ladies a little bit, but he knows he’s just helping them have their day be as perfect as can be.
“It’s almost like I’m the proud papa,” Rice said. “It’s not me that does it. It’s them. They get all the credit for the accomplishment, but I feel like at least I played that role, and I was the one who was like their mentor.”
The bootcamp costs $145 a month,and you can get more info at their website bridaliciousbootcamp.com
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Did This Baby Just Punch Himself In This Ultrasound? It’s Going Viral Now!
- Madonna Has Hired A P.I. In Custody Battle For Her Son Rocco
- Wedgie Jeans Are A Real Thing Now! No Seriously, They Are!
- Gigi Hadid Bares It All For Magazine Cover & Other Celebs Loved It!
- Here Is How You Can Get A Free Chipotle Burrito Today!
- The Oscars Goodie Bag Comes In At A Whopping $250,000! WOW!
- Blake Shelton Busted Checking Out Gwen Stefani’s Butt!
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Features First Ever Plus-Sized Model!
- See the Mansfield First Grader Who Saved His Family in House Fire
- Rarer Than Rare: Baby Albino Turtle Hatched on Australian Beach