The Untraditional Leap Day Proposal
March 19, 2012 5:30 PM
Tradition has it that Leap Day is the one day that it is socially acceptable for a woman to propose to her man. So what happens when a modern lady takes this idea and runs with it; after only 2 weeks of dating?
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- What’s Hot: State Fair of Texas Big Tex Food Choice Awards
- Michael Urie In Studio!
- How To Delete Your Photos From iCloud
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- News Flash Pamela Anderson Is Still Beautiful
- Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Vote For Dallas’ Most Eligible Bachelors!
- Carrie Underwood’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Everything