The Untraditional Leap Day Proposal
March 19, 2012 5:30 PM
Tradition has it that Leap Day is the one day that it is socially acceptable for a woman to propose to her man. So what happens when a modern lady takes this idea and runs with it; after only 2 weeks of dating?
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Zoolander 2′ Trailer Hits The Internet
- VIDEO: Uptown Funk Sung By The Movies
- Top 8 Things To Buy In August
- Have You Seen Donald Trump’s Delusional Tweet?
- Ashlee Simpson Gives Birth! What Interesting Name Did She Give Her Daughter?
- 4 Things Men Hide From Their Wives
- Charlize Theron Adopted Another Baby! What Did She Name Her New Daughter?
- Channing Tatum Expecting Baby #2?
- Does Scott Disick Regret Cheating On Kourtney Kardashian? He’s Speaking Out!
- VIDEO: Bobbi Kristina’s Family Throw A Party And Celebrate Her Life After Funeral + What Family Member Had A Major Outburst?