Lady Gaga Tells Oprah She Wants Kids And A Husband
In a preview of Gaga’s interview with Oprah, Gaga revealed that she would be going on a media and press blackout for a while.
Sunday’s two hour, intimate one-on-one revealed even more about Mother Monster.
In addition to her intention to take a vacation from the press, Lady Gaga shared that she wants to have kids someday. “I want kids,” she said. “I want a soccer team. I want a husband.” Making it clear that she doesn’t want just one baby Gaga. “I don’t want to have one kid. I want to have a few, yes. I want to experience that,” she said, grinning as she made a gesture that resembled a woman holding her baby bump. Even though she clarified wanting enough children to create her own little monster soccer team, the timeline was made clear when Gaga said, “Not yet.”
A section of the interview was focused on what it was like growing up the victim of bullies. “There really is no difference between the bully and the victim,” she said. “I would like to do a psychological autopsy on as many bullies and victims as possible…how do we understand what breeds hatred, what breeds anger?” She added that, “[despite] all the praise you receive, something inside of you is scarred by those experiences…sometimes I feel worthless.”
In an effort to empower those who may feel the way Gaga did when she was bullied, the singer launched her Born This Way Foundation, including an interview about the program at Harvard with Oprah.
Gaga explained that the foundation seeks to empower the youth of America, asking, “How can we inspire young people to know they have the power to be brave?”
- Foodie Blog: #LiveLocal #Zazzy #Pumpkin #FoodieFriday
- You Have To Love A Good Mom Parody! Watch This One To “All About That Bass”
- 33 Genius Hacks Guaranteed To Make A Parents Job Easier!
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- #FoodieHoliday #TodayNFood #LiveLocal
- WATCH: Meghan Trainor Cover ‘Shake It Off’
- Fashion Fridays
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen