Jessica Simpson is getting ready to bring a little girl into the world. We’re certain she’ll have plenty of friends to play with, just like her mom, who had her baby shower over the weekend with a ton of celebrity guests.
Jessica Alba and her new bundle of joy Haven joined the party of pink and yellow. As did Simpson’s sister Ashlee and nephew Bronx, 3. We don’t know what the celebrity friends and family got the new baby, but we do know what was on her registry.
While everyone knows that the baby will be a girl, the name has not come out of the mouth of Jessica or her fiance Eric Johnson. But a close family friend might be spilling the beans.
A source told “In Touch” that the baby will be names ‘Maxwell’ and called ‘Maxi’ for short. Maxwell being Eric’s middle name and his grandmothers maiden name.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- New Dating Show Has People Pick Their Dates Based On What Their Genitals Look Like!
- Jennifer Lopez’s New Shoe Collection Is Going To Be AMAZING!
- These 18 Signs Prove You’re A Texas Mom!
- A Calvin Harris And Kanye Song Wont Happen …. “I Don’t Need The Taylor Swift Backlash”
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ghost, The Taxi, & The Conspiracy Theory
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery