Jessica Simpson is getting ready to bring a little girl into the world. We’re certain she’ll have plenty of friends to play with, just like her mom, who had her baby shower over the weekend with a ton of celebrity guests.
Jessica Alba and her new bundle of joy Haven joined the party of pink and yellow. As did Simpson’s sister Ashlee and nephew Bronx, 3. We don’t know what the celebrity friends and family got the new baby, but we do know what was on her registry.
While everyone knows that the baby will be a girl, the name has not come out of the mouth of Jessica or her fiance Eric Johnson. But a close family friend might be spilling the beans.
A source told “In Touch” that the baby will be names ‘Maxwell’ and called ‘Maxi’ for short. Maxwell being Eric’s middle name and his grandmothers maiden name.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Canine Corner: Bocephus
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Weather Channel Names The Winter Storm “Cleon”…Really?
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Beyoncé’s “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” Will Happen Tonight