Jessica Simpson is getting ready to bring a little girl into the world. We’re certain she’ll have plenty of friends to play with, just like her mom, who had her baby shower over the weekend with a ton of celebrity guests.
Jessica Alba and her new bundle of joy Haven joined the party of pink and yellow. As did Simpson’s sister Ashlee and nephew Bronx, 3. We don’t know what the celebrity friends and family got the new baby, but we do know what was on her registry.
While everyone knows that the baby will be a girl, the name has not come out of the mouth of Jessica or her fiance Eric Johnson. But a close family friend might be spilling the beans.
A source told “In Touch” that the baby will be names ‘Maxwell’ and called ‘Maxi’ for short. Maxwell being Eric’s middle name and his grandmothers maiden name.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Will Make You Think Of “Saved By The Bell” In A Whole Different Way!
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour 2016
- Go Behind The Scenes of Taylor Swift’s ‘Out Of The Woods’ Music Video
- Did Donald Trump Just Call Ted Cruz A P*$$Y?
- Husband Sues Wife For Not Cooking And Cleaning Enough!
- Did This Baby Just Punch Himself In This Ultrasound? It’s Going Viral Now!
- Madonna Has Hired A P.I. In Custody Battle For Her Son Rocco