Jessica Simpson is getting ready to bring a little girl into the world. We’re certain she’ll have plenty of friends to play with, just like her mom, who had her baby shower over the weekend with a ton of celebrity guests.
Jessica Alba and her new bundle of joy Haven joined the party of pink and yellow. As did Simpson’s sister Ashlee and nephew Bronx, 3. We don’t know what the celebrity friends and family got the new baby, but we do know what was on her registry.
While everyone knows that the baby will be a girl, the name has not come out of the mouth of Jessica or her fiance Eric Johnson. But a close family friend might be spilling the beans.
A source told “In Touch” that the baby will be names ‘Maxwell’ and called ‘Maxi’ for short. Maxwell being Eric’s middle name and his grandmothers maiden name.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Men Who Are More High-Maintenance Than Women
- Help Three Dog Bakery Feed Dogs In Need
- Mom Has Son Arrested For Stealing Her Pop-Tarts
- Hollywood Hot Talk With Leigh Ann
- Julie’s Review Room
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Blake Shelton Organizing Benefit Concert For Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Gavin DeGraw Reveals Arlington Finalist In Folger’s Coffee Jingle Contest