Jessica Simpson is getting ready to bring a little girl into the world. We’re certain she’ll have plenty of friends to play with, just like her mom, who had her baby shower over the weekend with a ton of celebrity guests.
Jessica Alba and her new bundle of joy Haven joined the party of pink and yellow. As did Simpson’s sister Ashlee and nephew Bronx, 3. We don’t know what the celebrity friends and family got the new baby, but we do know what was on her registry.
While everyone knows that the baby will be a girl, the name has not come out of the mouth of Jessica or her fiance Eric Johnson. But a close family friend might be spilling the beans.
A source told “In Touch” that the baby will be names ‘Maxwell’ and called ‘Maxi’ for short. Maxwell being Eric’s middle name and his grandmothers maiden name.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!
- Bryan Adams on ‘Get Up!,’ Country Music and Amy Winehouse
- Sybil Interview Anna Kurian From North Texas Food Bank
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving