Lite’s Review Room: Weekend Movies – ’21 Jump Street’ & ‘Casa De Mi Padre’ (page 2)
‘Casa de mi padre’
If you need to brush up on your Spanish, your reading or your Will Ferrel you’ll probably want to head to the theater to see his latest flick. Casa de mi padre is almost entirely in Spanish. Yes. Will Ferrel speaks the entire movie is Spanish. It was done purposely, of course, and shot to look really really low budget. We’re not sure if it will produce the laughs by reading the words or if the imagery will just have to go over the top to get you rolling in the isles, but we’re sure it won’t be like anything you’ve ever seen. We’d go into the plot but we’re not sure if it matters in this case.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Kid Rock’s Response To The Beyhive Couldn’t Have Been More Perfect
- New Hotels Geared Towards Women Travelers, Comes Stocked With Lady Toys!
- VIDEO: Naked Man Climbing Out Of Buckingham Palace! Real Or Fake?
- Thief Brings Back Lupita’s Pearl Dress Because It Was A Worthless Fake
- Hozier Recruits Margaery Tyrell for ‘Something New’ Video: Watch
- Nina Pham The Nurse Who Contracted Ebola In Dallas Is Going To Sue The Hospital
- Rihanna Is The Clingy One In The RiCaprio Relationship
- Famous Texans
- ’90’s Singer Dies In Freak Accident!
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss