Lite’s Review Room: Weekend Movies – ’21 Jump Street’ & ‘Casa De Mi Padre’ (page 2)
‘Casa de mi padre’
If you need to brush up on your Spanish, your reading or your Will Ferrel you’ll probably want to head to the theater to see his latest flick. Casa de mi padre is almost entirely in Spanish. Yes. Will Ferrel speaks the entire movie is Spanish. It was done purposely, of course, and shot to look really really low budget. We’re not sure if it will produce the laughs by reading the words or if the imagery will just have to go over the top to get you rolling in the isles, but we’re sure it won’t be like anything you’ve ever seen. We’d go into the plot but we’re not sure if it matters in this case.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy
- Julie’s Review Room: Nightcrawler
- Allison Sweeney Leaves “Days Of Our Lives” – Read Her Farewell Letter To Fans
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Stacy’s Foodie Blog: Bacon Bash update!!
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life