Lite’s Review Room: Weekend Movies – ’21 Jump Street’ & ‘Casa De Mi Padre’ (page 2)
‘Casa de mi padre’
If you need to brush up on your Spanish, your reading or your Will Ferrel you’ll probably want to head to the theater to see his latest flick. Casa de mi padre is almost entirely in Spanish. Yes. Will Ferrel speaks the entire movie is Spanish. It was done purposely, of course, and shot to look really really low budget. We’re not sure if it will produce the laughs by reading the words or if the imagery will just have to go over the top to get you rolling in the isles, but we’re sure it won’t be like anything you’ve ever seen. We’d go into the plot but we’re not sure if it matters in this case.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Which Real Housewife Are You?
- Would You Pass A U.S. Citizenship Test?
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- 10 Worst Jobs For Taking Kids To Work Day
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Leigh Ann: Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Worn Deodorant In 20 Years
- Leigh Ann: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked For GQ