Lite’s Review Room: Weekend Movies – ’21 Jump Street’ & ‘Casa De Mi Padre’ (page 2)
‘Casa de mi padre’
If you need to brush up on your Spanish, your reading or your Will Ferrel you’ll probably want to head to the theater to see his latest flick. Casa de mi padre is almost entirely in Spanish. Yes. Will Ferrel speaks the entire movie is Spanish. It was done purposely, of course, and shot to look really really low budget. We’re not sure if it will produce the laughs by reading the words or if the imagery will just have to go over the top to get you rolling in the isles, but we’re sure it won’t be like anything you’ve ever seen. We’d go into the plot but we’re not sure if it matters in this case.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Damian from School of Metaphysics Interprets Listener’s Dreams
- What’s Hot: Collin County Farmers Market!
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy
- Stanger Tells Woman She’d Be Beautiful If She Smiled
- Tension Rises Between Kimye & Beyonce/Jay Z
- FWPD Detective Chris Gorrie Visits In Studio