Lite’s Review Room: Weekend Movies – ’21 Jump Street’ & ‘Casa De Mi Padre’ (page 2)
‘Casa de mi padre’
If you need to brush up on your Spanish, your reading or your Will Ferrel you’ll probably want to head to the theater to see his latest flick. Casa de mi padre is almost entirely in Spanish. Yes. Will Ferrel speaks the entire movie is Spanish. It was done purposely, of course, and shot to look really really low budget. We’re not sure if it will produce the laughs by reading the words or if the imagery will just have to go over the top to get you rolling in the isles, but we’re sure it won’t be like anything you’ve ever seen. We’d go into the plot but we’re not sure if it matters in this case.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- 38 New Emojis Unveiled For 2016
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- This Video Of Celebrity Telephone Game Is Hilarious!
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause
- Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Kermit the Frog For an Adorable Version of ‘Rainbow Connection’
- Kelly Clarkson Calls for Marijuana Legalization
- 18 Worst Ways To Break Up With Someone
- “The Notebook” Is Real Life For Georgia Couple
- Woman Bites Off Pit Bull’s Testicles, Then Buries Herself Alive To Hide From Cops
- BREAKING: Mama June Is Threatening To Sue The TLC Network