Dads Get Angry At New Huggies Add
We’ve come a long way in society. But sometimes we are slapped with something that makes everyone realize that we still have a long way to go. That happened when Huggies put out a new add campaign looking to put their diapers to the ultimate test, Dad.
We can all agree that there are plenty of dads out there who know how to handle a kid. Why then would Huggies shoot, produce, publicize and air the new “Have Dad Put Huggies to the Test” campaign? We don’t know, but it got so many Dads up in arms about it that Huggies pulled the ads and apologized.
They’ve retooled the ad, it now doesn’t depict dads as inept at taking care of the kids, but it still asks to put huggies to the ultimate test. Here is the new commercial:
Is this new add still offensive?
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- This Is Adorable, This 3 Year Olds Death Grip Is Amazing! So Glad She Wasn’t Hurt!
- Ed Sheeran’s New Girl Friend, They Are Adorable
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour
- Cell Phone Safety’s #1 Rule You’re Breaking
- Bieber Responds To Orlando Bloom Fight, Then Deletes It.
- Laugh Out Loud! Oxford Boys Sing Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie”
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Leigh Ann: Video Celebrity Dopplegangers
- This Deer and Great Dane Are BFFs