Dads Get Angry At New Huggies Add
We’ve come a long way in society. But sometimes we are slapped with something that makes everyone realize that we still have a long way to go. That happened when Huggies put out a new add campaign looking to put their diapers to the ultimate test, Dad.
We can all agree that there are plenty of dads out there who know how to handle a kid. Why then would Huggies shoot, produce, publicize and air the new “Have Dad Put Huggies to the Test” campaign? We don’t know, but it got so many Dads up in arms about it that Huggies pulled the ads and apologized.
They’ve retooled the ad, it now doesn’t depict dads as inept at taking care of the kids, but it still asks to put huggies to the ultimate test. Here is the new commercial:
Is this new add still offensive?
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Meet The Woman Who Is Going To Be The First Female Coach In The NFL!
- Watch This Cow Cuddle With The Man That Saved Him From A Slaughterhouse!
- LISTEN: 911 Dispatcher Hangs Up On Call While Teen Is Dying
- Pam’s Famous Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- Khloe Kardashian Bares All For The Haters
- Alec Baldwin, Daughter Ireland, Mock Infamous 2007 Voicemail Rant
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Netflix Streaming In August: What Is Coming And What Is Going
- Bobbi Kristina: Details On Her Final Moments
- Why Is Malia Obama Spending Her Summer In New York City Away From The White House?