Dads Get Angry At New Huggies Add
We’ve come a long way in society. But sometimes we are slapped with something that makes everyone realize that we still have a long way to go. That happened when Huggies put out a new add campaign looking to put their diapers to the ultimate test, Dad.
We can all agree that there are plenty of dads out there who know how to handle a kid. Why then would Huggies shoot, produce, publicize and air the new “Have Dad Put Huggies to the Test” campaign? We don’t know, but it got so many Dads up in arms about it that Huggies pulled the ads and apologized.
They’ve retooled the ad, it now doesn’t depict dads as inept at taking care of the kids, but it still asks to put huggies to the ultimate test. Here is the new commercial:
Is this new add still offensive?
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Looking For Something Fun For The Whole Family This Weekend? Did I Mention All Of These Are Free!
- Text Wedding Invite To The Wrong Person And They Still Show Up? #WeStillComing
- VIDEO: Season 4 Game Of Thrones Bloopers
- VIDEO: Morgan Freeman & Jimmy Fallon On Helium Is EVERYTHING!
- JUST RELEASED VIDEO: “Walking Dead” Season 5 Trailer
- Foodie Blog: Shrimp Ceviche!
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Damian from School of Metaphysics Interprets Listener’s Dreams
- What’s Hot: Collin County Farmers Market!
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album