Dads Get Angry At New Huggies Add
We’ve come a long way in society. But sometimes we are slapped with something that makes everyone realize that we still have a long way to go. That happened when Huggies put out a new add campaign looking to put their diapers to the ultimate test, Dad.
We can all agree that there are plenty of dads out there who know how to handle a kid. Why then would Huggies shoot, produce, publicize and air the new “Have Dad Put Huggies to the Test” campaign? We don’t know, but it got so many Dads up in arms about it that Huggies pulled the ads and apologized.
They’ve retooled the ad, it now doesn’t depict dads as inept at taking care of the kids, but it still asks to put huggies to the ultimate test. Here is the new commercial:
Is this new add still offensive?
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Houston UPS Driver Throws Packages, Pees On House!
- Ask Kory: CrossFit Fail
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Girl Makes Her Own Mascara Out Of Oreo’s
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals Disorder
- People Actually Called 911 When Facebook Went Down
- Women Keeps Her Promise And Marries Herself On Her 40th Birthday
- Bruno Mars Responds To Dallas High School Video To “Uptown Funk”
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome