This Year’s Dash Down Greenville To Be Biggest Ever
St Patrick’s Day is Saturday, which means the annual shenanigans on Greenville will be huge! The annual 5k Dash Down Greenville is like the parade pre-party, and it’s already so huge that they have hit capacity for participants!
Registration is set to end today, but with capacity reached for participants, there will be no race day registration of packet pickup. Don’t let that deter you from heading down to give your support to the Dash, which benefits the North Texas Food Bank. It’s still going to a fabulous day filled with fun, food, the color green, and live music!
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad
- PETA Has Come Out With Their Own Version Of “Cecil The Lion Killer” And It’s Awesome!
- Woman Arrested After Botched Surgery Leaving Man’s “Member” Deformed
- Lindsey Lohan Got Naked At A Friends Wedding And Claimed She Was “Drugged”
- Middle School Teacher Decorates Her Entire Classroom In Harry Potter!!!
- What Happens When American Children Taste School Lunches From Around The World?
- A Couple’s Dinosaur Yard Art Is Raising The HOA’s Eyebrows!
- The Duggars Code Word To Repress Sexual Thoughts Is Super Creepy
- Remember Tan Mom? Here She Is Topless On The Beach!