Madonna Giving Away Tickets To Her Show
Madonna is getting ready to sell out every show she does around the country, so what better way to get the fans jazzed up than giving away the best seats in the house.
Her manager Guy Oseary put out this tweet yesterday:
Every single concert, 50 pit tickets will be given away for the pit in front. Pretty good deal. The tour kicks off May 29th in Tel Aviv. It hits Dallas on October 20th.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Damian from School of Metaphysics Interprets Listener’s Dreams
- What’s Hot: Collin County Farmers Market!
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy
- Stanger Tells Woman She’d Be Beautiful If She Smiled
- Tension Rises Between Kimye & Beyonce/Jay Z
- FWPD Detective Chris Gorrie Visits In Studio