Madonna Giving Away Tickets To Her Show
Madonna is getting ready to sell out every show she does around the country, so what better way to get the fans jazzed up than giving away the best seats in the house.
Her manager Guy Oseary put out this tweet yesterday:
Every single concert, 50 pit tickets will be given away for the pit in front. Pretty good deal. The tour kicks off May 29th in Tel Aviv. It hits Dallas on October 20th.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies