If you were fretting over what to give Jessica Simpson for her baby shower, there is no longer any need to worry. The folks at E! News have discovered what could be Jessica’s baby registry at Bel-Bambini, where rumors state she’s registered. Besides the rattles, binkies, and super stylish onesies, what should you get Jessica and her baby?
For her baby shower, Jessica needs a $400 crib and a $360 cashmere blanket. There’s also the $150 babyfood maker or the $300 Grace Moses basket.
It all seems pretty down to earth. When Beyonce and Jay-Z registered, it seemed like everything was either diamond-encrusted or hand dipped in gold. Aside from a few big ticket items, everything is reasonably priced.
- Prince was Set to Meet with an Addiction Specialist the Day He Died
- Dog Missing Ten Years Returned to Owner (PHOTO)
- Police Investigate Shooting At Deep Ellum Recording Studio
- Girl Ruins Fresh Spray Tan With Her Tears – Hilarious Pic!
- Watch Luke Skywalker Sing Celine Dion’s ‘All By Myself’
- VIDEO: Little Boy Wakes Up From Anesthesia Talking Like A Gangster
- John McCain’s Son Tells Twitter Racists To “Eat It” After Comments On Old Navy’s Interracial Ad
- Emma Watson Literally Wore Trash To The Met Gala
- Mark Zuckerberg Rewards A Kid With $10,000 After He Hacked Instagram
- Patton Oswalt Pays Tribute To His Late Wife