If you were fretting over what to give Jessica Simpson for her baby shower, there is no longer any need to worry. The folks at E! News have discovered what could be Jessica’s baby registry at Bel-Bambini, where rumors state she’s registered. Besides the rattles, binkies, and super stylish onesies, what should you get Jessica and her baby?
For her baby shower, Jessica needs a $400 crib and a $360 cashmere blanket. There’s also the $150 babyfood maker or the $300 Grace Moses basket.
It all seems pretty down to earth. When Beyonce and Jay-Z registered, it seemed like everything was either diamond-encrusted or hand dipped in gold. Aside from a few big ticket items, everything is reasonably priced.
- Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal
- Watch Two Guys Repel Down The Side Of Reunion Tower
- Looks Like We Have A “Hot Mug Shot Girl”: Meet “Prison Bae”
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100
- Can You Solve The Latest Math Problem Floating Around Facebook!
- 7-Year-Old Kid Tries To Beat Up Armed Robber In Video Game Store!
- This Guy Is So Drunk He Has A Conversation With Himself In A Mirror