Jessica Simpson’s Baby Registry Revealed
If you were fretting over what to give Jessica Simpson for her baby shower, there is no longer any need to worry. The folks at E! News have discovered what could be Jessica’s baby registry at Bel-Bambini, where rumors state she’s registered. Besides the rattles, binkies, and super stylish onesies, what should you get Jessica and her baby?
For her baby shower, Jessica needs a $400 crib and a $360 cashmere blanket. There’s also the $150 babyfood maker or the $300 Grace Moses basket.
It all seems pretty down to earth. When Beyonce and Jay-Z registered, it seemed like everything was either diamond-encrusted or hand dipped in gold. Aside from a few big ticket items, everything is reasonably priced.
- Julia Roberts Plays “Face Balls” With Jimmy Fallon
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- How Would Rachel Reilly Turn The House Upside Down?
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- What’s Hot: We Have A New Zazza Mornings Family Member!
- Foodie Blog: It’s Hatch Chile Time Ya’ll
- Avril Lavigne’s Diamond Rock Will Make You Hate Her
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron