If you were fretting over what to give Jessica Simpson for her baby shower, there is no longer any need to worry. The folks at E! News have discovered what could be Jessica’s baby registry at Bel-Bambini, where rumors state she’s registered. Besides the rattles, binkies, and super stylish onesies, what should you get Jessica and her baby?
For her baby shower, Jessica needs a $400 crib and a $360 cashmere blanket. There’s also the $150 babyfood maker or the $300 Grace Moses basket.
It all seems pretty down to earth. When Beyonce and Jay-Z registered, it seemed like everything was either diamond-encrusted or hand dipped in gold. Aside from a few big ticket items, everything is reasonably priced.
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!
- Bryan Adams on ‘Get Up!,’ Country Music and Amy Winehouse
- Sybil Interview Anna Kurian From North Texas Food Bank
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Adele’s Friend Squad Might Top Taylor Swift’s!
- *NSYNC Congratulate Adele on Breaking Their Sales Record
- Shoplifter Hides On Roof And Demands Donuts