Jessica Simpson’s Baby Registry Revealed
If you were fretting over what to give Jessica Simpson for her baby shower, there is no longer any need to worry. The folks at E! News have discovered what could be Jessica’s baby registry at Bel-Bambini, where rumors state she’s registered. Besides the rattles, binkies, and super stylish onesies, what should you get Jessica and her baby?
For her baby shower, Jessica needs a $400 crib and a $360 cashmere blanket. There’s also the $150 babyfood maker or the $300 Grace Moses basket.
It all seems pretty down to earth. When Beyonce and Jay-Z registered, it seemed like everything was either diamond-encrusted or hand dipped in gold. Aside from a few big ticket items, everything is reasonably priced.
- ANT-MAN Advanced Screening Passes Giveaway
- Sea Life Grapevine Aquarium Tickets Giveaway
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?
- Kaboom Town In Addison Last Night: HOW Many People?
- VIDEO: 6.5 Foot Shark Caught (And Released) Off North Carolina Coast
- VIDEOS: Watch Minions Watching Movies
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die