‘Dallas’ Debut Date Announced
In even more evidence that everyone in America wishes they lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area, TNT is getting ready to debut the new incarnation of ‘Dallas’.
The first season of the show, which is shot predominately in Dallas, will have 10 episodes and debut June 13th on TNT. The premier episode will be two hours, while the standard show will only be an hour show.
Here is TNT’s synopsis of the show:
“This summer, Larry Hagman , Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray reprise their famous characters as J.R., Bobby and Sue Ellen Ewing return to Southfork with secrets, schemes and betrayals. This time, they’re joined by the next generation of Ewings, played by Josh Henderson and Jesse Metcalfe, who take ambition and deception to a new level. Dallas also stars Jordana Brewster , Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong.“
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Another Harry Potter (Related) Story On The Way From J.K. Rowling
- Taylor Swift iPad Mini Monday
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!
- Big Brother Boys Shirtless