‘Dallas’ Debut Date Announced
In even more evidence that everyone in America wishes they lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area, TNT is getting ready to debut the new incarnation of ‘Dallas’.
The first season of the show, which is shot predominately in Dallas, will have 10 episodes and debut June 13th on TNT. The premier episode will be two hours, while the standard show will only be an hour show.
Here is TNT’s synopsis of the show:
“This summer, Larry Hagman , Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray reprise their famous characters as J.R., Bobby and Sue Ellen Ewing return to Southfork with secrets, schemes and betrayals. This time, they’re joined by the next generation of Ewings, played by Josh Henderson and Jesse Metcalfe, who take ambition and deception to a new level. Dallas also stars Jordana Brewster , Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong.“
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- These Might Be Some Of The Most Ridiculous Couples Arguments Ever
- Julia Roberts Plays “Face Balls” With Jimmy Fallon
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- How Would Rachel Reilly Turn The House Upside Down?
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- What’s Hot: We Have A New Zazza Mornings Family Member!
- Foodie Blog: It’s Hatch Chile Time Ya’ll
- Avril Lavigne’s Diamond Rock Will Make You Hate Her