‘Dallas’ Debut Date Announced
In even more evidence that everyone in America wishes they lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area, TNT is getting ready to debut the new incarnation of ‘Dallas’.
The first season of the show, which is shot predominately in Dallas, will have 10 episodes and debut June 13th on TNT. The premier episode will be two hours, while the standard show will only be an hour show.
Here is TNT’s synopsis of the show:
“This summer, Larry Hagman , Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray reprise their famous characters as J.R., Bobby and Sue Ellen Ewing return to Southfork with secrets, schemes and betrayals. This time, they’re joined by the next generation of Ewings, played by Josh Henderson and Jesse Metcalfe, who take ambition and deception to a new level. Dallas also stars Jordana Brewster , Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Jason Mraz Announces More Dates on Yes! World Tour
- British Made Cadbury Chocolates To No Longer Reach The U.S.
- 5,700 Flights Cancelled, Delays at DFW and Love Due to NE Winter Storm
- Emma Watson Cast As Belle In Beauty & The Beast Live Action Film
- Fashion At The 2015 SAG Awards
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Photo Gallery: Miss Universe 2015
- Watch Nick Jonas Perform ‘Jealous,’ Show Off His Evening Wear at Miss Universe 2015
- Dogs Continue To Go Missing In Wise County
- Men Caught on video cat-calling and wolf whistling at their own Disguised MOTHERS: