‘Dallas’ Debut Date Announced
In even more evidence that everyone in America wishes they lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area, TNT is getting ready to debut the new incarnation of ‘Dallas’.
The first season of the show, which is shot predominately in Dallas, will have 10 episodes and debut June 13th on TNT. The premier episode will be two hours, while the standard show will only be an hour show.
Here is TNT’s synopsis of the show:
“This summer, Larry Hagman , Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray reprise their famous characters as J.R., Bobby and Sue Ellen Ewing return to Southfork with secrets, schemes and betrayals. This time, they’re joined by the next generation of Ewings, played by Josh Henderson and Jesse Metcalfe, who take ambition and deception to a new level. Dallas also stars Jordana Brewster , Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong.“
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Is What It Looks Like When Men Pole Dance For The First Time!
- Proof That Dallas-Ft Worth Is The Entertainment Capitol Of Texas
- How Stress Wrecks Your Sleep And How To Fix It!
- Kory’s Guide to iOS 8
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA All Access Weekend
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’